• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Majestera - Read for more info!

Royalty

GrinchyGame
Reaction score
Hello, I am one of the 3 Administrators of Majestera. You can call me Grim. I am looking for a small team of mappers for the server, please note that you do not nessicarily require an official staff character to keep the job.

I am the lead mapper for Majestera and I need a few things to be put into open for our fast paced server.

Code of Conduct - Rules

1. Foul Play will not be tolerated! If you place donation items or special unobtainable items within a map area so you can gain the advantage your maps will be trashed and you will be fired.
2. Mapper's are not a member of rule enforcement, therefore have no jurisdiction over the players.
3. Your efforts will not go unnoticed. A reward ingame can be given for spectacular results.
4. We do not pay in cash, as honestly we don't make enough to pay participants.

Application Template

Name: Jason

Experience: I have worked for many open tibia servers over the past decade, and have run a few servers myself. My notable experience would be working for Goober's for a short period of time, Deceptions OT as the lead mapper for almost 8 months, and the lead mapper of DedicatedOT War for a few months after that. I am more than qualified in my opinion to join the staff if you have any further questions regarding information, please msg me here on otland.

The information above is only an example.

Work Examples: Please insert photo's here of either your latest work, or a past project. Trust us we will only use what you send us, and only if you are hired.

Hired

Nobody yet.

Please post your applications here. We will be looking at this thread frequently. :)

Back
Top Bottom