• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Major bug!

Emeo

Reaction score
Major bugg on TWINFORCE , GM's get on n' msg NUCLEAR! You can duplicate items, the character is saved at one point, so people can relogg and put shit on the ground the whole time~

Last edited:
This sucks, I lost 7 levels. :(

However, people duplicating is loosing time, they will rollback for sure.

It has been fixed on TwinForce now.

because of this ROLLBACK of the server, my Character is Banned again. 1 Hour before of it i payed 5 euros for 25 Points via Dao Pay. and i get the character unbanned, and now is banned again so i hope a fast resolution from your custumer support.
Thank you.

I got also one problem because I bought exp parchment on softcores and now I don't have it ;/ any ideas what to do?.....

You should either have your points back, or you will be able to use the PIN-code again.

No i dont have the points back... and the Pin code isnt working....
really i hope u can solve this problem because i got injured in 5 euros, because of your fault.

It's so amazing when this happen at 12 AM stuff like this happens...

Back