• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Make $10.00 a week Just by clicking!

$0.01 for each website you personally view and $0.01 for each website your referrals view. Payment requests can be made every day and are processed through PayPal. The minimum payout is $10.00.

I won't give rep, because there isn't enough information in this tutorial.

And don't know if you can trust this.

kk .
When joining give false informatioan nd make a new paypal for it .
Then they can try and scam you you will find it and stop using it .

He earns money when you join those links. And tbh these sites really suck and you can gain a maximum of 0.5 eu / week if you don't plan to advertise and try to earn refferals 24/7.

//Massen

Scamming?

Its a site i foudnw hen iw so lookign for some easy ways to make cash to buy Premium as i am 13 and am legally not allowed a job.

Scamming?

Its a site i foudnw hen iw so lookign for some easy ways to make cash to buy Premium as i am 13 and am legally not allowed a job.

I didnt understand everything you said... but ill take a look at it ^^

Oke i'v just make new paypal and things like that i have clicked on 5 ads my total count is 5 that means i get 0.25 or 0.05, just to check if it's real.

i got this at the moment, if oyu want an account there click here http://bux.to/?r=mokerxx all the money earned will go as donation to otland.net IF people use me as refferers if none then money will goto the Dedicted host for World Of Tramon

Your Statistics
# of Website Visits

Your Referral Statistics
# of Referrals (view)
# of Referral Website Visits

Bonus Statistics
# from Bonus (view)

Balance Information
Account Balance (cashout)
$ 0.2200
Total Amount Paid
$ 0.0000

Last edited:
your best bet for advertising is google you can trust them and its not a hassle

your best bet for advertising is google you can trust them and its not a hassle

I cant belive it the pait me out when i had $10,06, i tought it was an fake company but it turned out that it's true, but u need to check atleast 5 times a day to click :p to get fast money

Back