• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Make it hard to access .dat/.spr files

Memerto

PHP, JS, LUA, HTML...
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey! Memerto here.

I'm in a custom OT project with many exclusive sprites. I'm looking for a way to make it really hard to access my .spr and .dat files, because of those custom sprites I don't want to share. So, basically, I'm looking for an experienced programmer who can teach me how to do this. Of course, I'll pay whoever helps me making my files safer.

I'm using OTClient 0.3.6 and "extended" .spr/.dat files.

You can contact me by PM or by email ([email protected]).

Thx for your time!

Last edited:
Hey! Memerto here.

I'm in a custom OT project with many exclusive sprites. I'm looking for a way to make it really hard to access my .spr and .dat files, because of those custom sprites I don't want to share. So, basically, I'm looking for an experienced programmer who can teach me how to do this. Of course, I'll pay whoever helps me making my files safer.

Thx for your time!

Add me on skype: hyping, will do this for free for you as I had to do the same due people stealing sprites ^_^

Thx man! Will add you today.
IF u Compile Sprs / dat / tibia .exe to Tibia Exe Only They Can Still U Spirites anyway Cuz There A Program Name Spr editor Hack Spirites but it will be hard if u talking about Outfits And Easy If u Talk About items in Object builder is easy if it or it

Add me on skype: hyping, will do this for free for you as I had to do the same due people stealing sprites ^_^
@R.yan im looking for this too because im using old tibianic client and i can't ide my spr/dat files if i do te client doesn't uto update
would you elp me with this too pls?
i've looking this for months even i had made few threads without succes

Hey! Memerto here.

Thx for your time!
Pointless. One could simply not allow the client to shrink.. Take a screen shot or record a video frame by frame for outfits.

Send to photoshop, remove around border..

And boom your sprite is stolen..

and thats only one of a few ways.

Can do it with a lot of games really.

All your doing is making it a little more time-consuming.

Back