• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Make it impossible to use the Tibia Client

Blixmo

Reaction score
Hello,

Is it possible to remove the option to use a 9.8 Tibia Client to connect to a 9.8 server? In other words: players will be forced to use our custom client (otclient) to connect and it won't be possible to connect with a Tibia Client.

Testing with TFS 0.3.7 rev 5960 9.8-9.86 (if that matters).

Thanks,
/Blix

Last edited:
Go to vapus rsa generator, put that on your config, now go vapus custom client generator and in the rsa box, put your rsa(config)

Thanks! But I'm using OTClient as my custom client not VAPus. Do you know where in the sources I can change the RSA-key for the OTClient? I guess it's using the same as the Tibia Client at the moment.

Im pretty sure there is a way to change also the client 9.8 to 1.10 or like that with hex + source..If im not wrong, not sure..

edit:
there is just 1 rsa key in source...otserv.cpp or loginserver or what ever, i have no idea bout TFS :)

in TFS search in otserv.cpp or in rsa.cpp for the key, and for OTC, there should be a file that have the RSA keys, why you don't make a question on github?, someone can tell you what file is

Thanks everyone. But I'm talking about the RSA key in the sources for OTClient, not TFS.

@Raiden yeah I will search the sources on github and probably find it somewhere, thanks.

Back