• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC Make MyAcc refresh updates instantly

Joriku

Working in the mines, need something?
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
Joriku
Hi,
Is there any way to make MyAcc update changes onto the website instantly?

If you are developing locally, to see your changes made in Twig instantly, then you should enable in config.local.php the development mode.

Code:
$config['env'] = 'dev';

On the live server, other side you should keep the variable as "prod" as it makes the page faster. Then the only way to refresh the changes is to clear cache in Admin Panel.

If you are developing locally, to see your changes made in Twig instantly, then you should enable in config.local.php the development mode.

Code:
$config['env'] = 'dev';

On the live server, other side you should keep the variable as "prod" as it makes the page faster. Then the only way to refresh the changes is to clear cache in Admin Panel.
It's prod mode,
I tried clearing the cashe in system/cashe and in the admin menu but it didn't switch out the art-work picture that's been switched out

Yes. I did clear cashe in my webbrowser aswell

Are you using cloudflare for the website?
Did you try what slaw suggested?
Are you sure you put the image in the correct folder? in the template folder if you call it from the template folder or the image folder in root if you call it from there?

Did you try with disable cache in web browser?

View attachment 56825

You need to refresh the page after selecting the option.
doesn't work, still not instantly updating it. Tried clearing in all ways
Are you using cloudflare for the website?
Did you try what slaw suggested?
Are you sure you put the image in the correct folder? in the template folder if you call it from the template folder or the image folder in root if you call it from there?
Yeah, using full SSL connection.
Yes, I tried it.
Yes, It's the correct one. Else It wouldn't come in later anyways? Checked it aswell, it's the correct one

doesn't work, still not instantly updating it. Tried clearing in all ways

Yeah, using full SSL connection.
Yes, I tried it.
Yes, It's the correct one. Else It wouldn't come in later anyways? Checked it aswell, it's the correct one
You said yes to using cloudflare that has its own caching
1616696553167.png

Back