• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Make new server ?

People still so hurt over the update, can't use their precious 9.81 ibot crack. Get over it and purchase a bot for once! ibot blows anyways

We would never get stuck in a certain client version just because bots haven't been updated, or because cracks aren't available for new versions. If we were to open a new server (which we have no current plans on doing), it would most certainly be with the most recent client version.

"In Shadowcores there aren't any good team to fight"

Jordi Ek we just can't wait to fight with your guild :)

Greetings from Too Late guild.
trade team or what?

- - - Updated - - -

We would never get stuck in a certain client version just because bots haven't been updated, or because cracks aren't available for new versions. If we were to open a new server (which we have no current plans on doing), it would most certainly be with the most recent client version.
He never said because of bots..

Mark already said they were planning on making a new one, different from Shadow and Lunar, but that it wasn't coming online anytime soon. So you're basically contradicting what he said.

LOL
There is no bot available for 10.1 afaik.
Hope there never will come any!

He never said because of bots..

I used that reason since it is the reason of the creation of this thread.

Mark already said they were planning on making a new one, different from Shadow and Lunar, but that it wasn't coming online anytime soon. So you're basically contradicting what he said.

I am a the second part of "they", if you are not aware of that. When I am saying that we have no current plans on opening a new server, I pretty much mean that we have not even started to discuss or plan it. So no, if we were to start a new server - it wouldn't be anytime soon.

I did hear from many players that they would like to start from the biegining. Restart shadowcores or new server 10.1 with little bit lowest experience and magic rate would be great idea. Old players remember times with no stamina so lets give now the same chance for everyone... Please gm"s think about that.

I did hear from many players that they would like to start from the biegining. Restart shadowcores or new server 10.1 with little bit lowest experience and magic rate would be great idea. Old players remember times with no stamina so lets give now the same chance for everyone... Please gm"s think about that.

well stupid idea why dont you ask players who worked hard form the start getting there levels and shit all theres "players" that want this are all new players..

Back