• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Make password visible

scheisse

Excellent OT User
Reaction score
Hey people,

i would like to ask you for some help.

my problem is: i forgot my passwort, my account name and the email adress i used to register for Necronia.
(reason: i have been away for years and lost the paper where i wrote down the data)

But there is a little solution: i have necronia on my PC and the programm saved the account name and password. but i cant see both: here is a pic:

my question is: how to make both visible again?

thanks!

psKC554.jpg

You can't, unless Shiva or someone from the team will send you client where those fields are not secured.

I don't know anything about this OT or client, but the client almost certainly loads a config file somewhere on your disk which should contain your acc and pass.
If it's stored in plain text you can retrieve it from there.
Most likely the file is stored somewhere in "%Appdata%".
If the client is based on OTC the file you're looking for might be named 'config.otml' so you could try searching for this file.

I don't know anything about this OT or client, but the client almost certainly loads a config file somewhere on your disk which should contain your acc and pass.
If it's stored in plain text you can retrieve it from there.
Most likely the file is stored somewhere in "%Appdata%".
If the client is based on OTC the file you're looking for might be named 'config.otml' so you could try searching for this file.
It's encrypted by default in OTC.

I will not post any links here, but you should google for these terms "Asterisk Key Spy Password" and you will most likely find a software that will let you "reveal" what's behind this input. If one does not work try another one.

You could also try to ask server's owners for some "config decoding" tool maybe, if the above does not help you.