• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Make the donate outfits harder to obtain!

Keep addons available by donating or remove them from shop?

• Keep them available in shop!

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Remove them from shop!

Votes: 25 73.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Guardian

• • •
Reaction score
Hello!

I just wanted to see how you guys think about the outfits like Elementalist, Insectoid, Soil Guardian, Crystal Warlord, Yalaharian, Wayfarer, Warmaster, Deepling, Afflicted..

I think they should change so you can't donate for the ones you can actually obtain in game.

Makes them more valuable, for example: Elementalist outfit, you can obtain Mage's Cap and Elemental Spikes, it's expensive but you can obtain it. If they removed so you can't donate for them it would be way more awesome to actually have these addons in game.

So what do you guys think? Keep them available by donating or remove them from shop?

Its already been like so since the begining, BIG NO think of howmany people have done this already. alittle bit late? no?

I think they should remove everyone's Elementalist outfit too and give them the points instead, but maybe if there is someone who got the addon through items that would be a problem..

btw
some outfit like a Insectoid, Wayfarer and Afflicted u cant obtain ingame ;o

i got banned when i decided to create a poll about scorpion mount and those outfits...shadowcores staff only cares about money even tho they say they don´t
What ot owner dosen't? For real...

gtz donater :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Shut up please, you probably donated also to get these addons. Just go back to lunarforce and gogo 600 ;)

@Ontopic
It makes sense to remove all the unobtainable addons from the shop so that it will be worth to make these quests ingame.
You got my vote Velixun :)

Shut up please, you probably donated also to get these addons. Just go back to lunarforce and gogo 600 ;)

@Ontopic
It makes sense to remove all the unobtainable addons from the shop so that it will be worth to make these quests ingame.
You got my vote Velixun :)
You have currently purchased a total of 0 ShadowCores coins.

gtz for u !

Back