• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Make the sorcs better!

Jiaam

Reaction score
as the title says Make the sorcs better!
They are weaker then a druid in battle thats waay wrong.

Why are they weaker? Exact same spells (Almost)

Yep, exactly. They got more abilities to use in Pvp, and takes the same damage as an sorc. Ive been posting this a million times but GM dosen't seem to Bother, and that annoys me as hell

No dude, It should be as real tibia. Druids are made for healing and making good damage but not as great as sorcs, Sorcs are made for Killing and making the higest damage.. Becouse we ain't got no great healing, Trees, paralyze.

I think loads of people will complain if you lower the damage of a druid. Personally I don't think it'll be a success if druids power gets lowered, since you can easy level up more or just magic level up. Try that one maybe ;)

Well sorcerers should be better, higher their damage instead of lowering druids. Or just make Trees fucking cutable and give sorcerers paralyze then im fine with the damage.

I prefer druid with lower damage with his 'ue' called exevo gran mas frigo~

i'm an elder but it would be polite and much better when they fix it o_O

Well sorcerers should be better, higher their damage instead of lowering druids. Or just make Trees fucking cutable and give sorcerers paralyze then im fine with the damage.

SIGNED!!!!!

Druids are way better, and this should be balanced.

Cry me a river, build a bridge and get the fuck over it...

Emo much?

@ topic

I've made a dozen posts/threads about this subject and it didn't get anywhere. And the other guy is right, ALL druids will complain and the only reason 80% of the server is druid is because they saw they were overpowered.

@ GMs

For once, make this balance on your server.
This is not just 'some bug' it is a really important part of Tibia and if you're not going to fix it then why not just make 1 vocation called 'mage'??

@ Druids

Whining cunts you guys are the ones who saw druids were overpowered and started a druid, so dont fuckin cry if it gets FIXED.

All I had to say for now.

Havent you note the wildgrow aint there forever? [Exevo grav vita], its there only for 40 sec's, if you stand afk, go drink a glas of water, and come back, the wildgrow will be gone.. LOL

Druids and sorcerers shouldt have same damage!

Druids should have lower damage, but higher healing, they should also have faster skills, and make spells as paralyze and wildgrow...

Balanced is not about damage, its total how the character is,

Back