• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Making A GM Please Help

siobkerry

Reaction score
Hello All.

I have been trying for a long time now to get a GM/God character to work. I have tried just about everything but every time I try to log in the account i get a debug error.

I am using the mystic spirit version of tfs, mysql, and the smart ass aac.

I understand that I need to change the acc type to 5 and the player id to 3. I have been trying that and many variations, restarting the server each time but cannot get the characters to work.

I have tried both making the characters ingame and inserting a new row in the database screen online, neither way have worked.

What does work is when I just change the player id and leave the account id at 1, then I log in with a gm but can't use any gm commands. so the problem must be with the account type field.

I would really appreciate ANY help or advice anyone can give.
If you need any more info Please just ask.
Thanks for your time.

What does the debug say? It could be that when you make a account on the website site you forgot to changed the teample.

Back