• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Making a sort of new thing...

GaneraTeam

Reaction score
Hello i have bein working on some new stuff for my ot server, and now i have gotten to an problem...
you see i want to make a quest that is for 10 people. and i want the level requiment to be lowest level 100 and higest 150.

You guys know anni?
Is there possible to make a script that teleports all 10 when you pulls the lever (all 10 needs to be on the right sqms. and that it will only work if you all are over 100 and under 150.

Is this possible to make a script for? :p

Yeh i know i have done that, thats not the hard part for me :( The hard part for me is to make it level requierd that means that you need to be over level 100 and that you can´t be over level 150. :p

Btw thx for the help m8 :D - even if it was to no help so was it nice to see that someone atleast are trying :D

Back