• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Making an island

For everyone
Reaction score
The 2° video of many more, here i'll show tips of how to mapping on remere's map editor 9.60, this time is a video of an island.

First here there are some pics of the maps ;)

Sinttulo1.png

Sinttulo2.png

Sinttulo4.png

[video=youtube_share;NxAt6tYtFLM]http://youtu.be/NxAt6tYtFLM[/video]

If you have any question or suggestion please let me know.

Map did for everyone: Island map for everyone :)

Last edited:
Nice speedmapping video, I wish everyone used that again.
It looks like we have a new talented mapper.

thanks :) this took about 1 session of 30 mins. everyday per 1 week, i wish to make a rpg map to later put it online the server.
obviously there are more editing after rising the video, but that is only for my n.n

Just some facts.. If you would have used auto-boarder on the water, grass and swamp, it would have spared you alot of time, AND also looked pretty much the same.
So for me this is just waste of time, you dont have to use RAW everywhere. By using RAW things should be more detailed and get a nicer look. But honestly you
did it look worse :/
I dont wanna be a joy-killer just a helping hand.

Good luck.

@UP agreed for the kind of map piece that he just did there was no single difference in RAW and Auto Bordering map parts.

Back