• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Making Custom OT, What kind of OT I should make?

Lanibox

Brutal1ty.com
Reaction score
Hey, Im starting to make custom OT but I would like to know which kind of OT will attract more players? Are you looking for RPG, Fun OT (high exp & alot events + TP room) or bit both (normal exp, fun events, propably TP room but not necessary)?

Please comment and give some ideas. This may help others too!

Last edited:
I personally would like a custom RPG, but I wouldn't recommend you making one because everyone these days like to play 999x exp servers with 5 million teleports which doesn't seem fun to me at all but I guess people are just stupid.

Alot of people wanted roxor with mounts and new version..but it take alot of work too since i made 9.31 roxor but its not on otservlist yet so i suggest u somth bigg exp with mounts xd

Alot of people wanted roxor with mounts and new version..but it take alot of work too since i made 9.31 roxor but its not on otservlist yet so i suggest u somth bigg exp with mounts xd
Why not put your ip there too so you absolutely make it offtopic?

@topic
Make it RPG and make it unique, its hard but will give the server a bigger chance to be populated and you have something to be proud of.
Otherwise you could just make a teleport ot with 9999999+ exp and gain players but TBH there is nothing to be proud of there.

Last edited:
I agree with Mjmackan, make it RPG and make it unique otherwise the server will be another download/run server and servers like that are not good.

high rated rpg :D make an rpg map with spawns suited for fast lvling :D like it was in veeery old times of yourots/mazurskiOT that would be pwning

I couldn't agree with Mjmackan more, make a nice and unique RPG. If you do that, remeber to start with creating a SIMPLE OT. Most "good" OTs these days have too ambitious plans.

Back