• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Making GOD! Help rep++

Gkatt

Reaction score
I downloaded the server from elf 8.54 Forgotten server
And When i try to do my char god on database i do my group_id 6
and restart server but still my char is a normal player`?

Hmm... Try checking the groups.xml, else can you post a screenshot of you creating a god char? Also, have you changed your group_id in accounts?

If you use sql, database, you must edit your God Account to, for group_id : 3 and after you edit your player "the god" to group_id: 6

Everything is Fine in Groups.Xml.
In the database i enter Localhost/phpmyadmin > Players > my character > Group_id is 1 i set it to 6 still nothing happens :S

@korff, you're wrong.

Go to your database, accounts, edit your account and put group id =6
Go to the players, find your character, edit it and put group=6

accounts to

Everything is Fine in Groups.Xml.
In the database i enter Localhost/phpmyadmin > Players > my character > Group_id is 1 i set it to 6 still nothing happens :S

Go localhost/phpmyadmin > Accounts - Edit the God Player account to group_id 3!!

It should work. You probably mess up something? And now it won't work..

K you seriously don't know what your talking about.

@Gkatt
This is what your god group should look like in data/xml/groups.xml

Code:
	<group id="6" name="God" flags="21437238714362" customFlags="37748735" access="6" violationReasons="23" nameViolationFlags="426" statementViolationFlags="469" depotLimit="5000" maxVips="500" outfit="332"/>

And this is what the group id in your (myphpadmin) Under players should look like. (for the player you want to change).

P.jpg

If your useing The Forgotten Server, version 0.3.6 (Crying Damson) your character will be promoted to a god.

This is solved.

Lol, you have no idea what your talking about.

Shut it.. Means like shut the fuck up, because i'm tried of seeing your stupid posts on this forum with bull shit answers to questions you have no experience in.

Its solved i reinstalled and now it works fine, now i have another probem
Where can i download Gesior 3.0.6 Since wident deleted the files?

Back