• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Making Graphic Works [PAYABLE ONLY]

Stanos

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi
So i would love to try to earn some money, because i have nothing to lose if i try. I can make logo,banners,buttons, menus for your website and etc, but im not making whole website from zero because i dont have that much skills to be able make such a big job and its to big responsibility, i would love to stick with simple and cheap works. Btw im still will make free stuff just now i want to get couple $.

I cant tell how much i take because it depends what you want.

Examples - Making "FREE" GFX works

You can contact me with PM or add me on discord Hannya#8045

Hello, Im interested. Need to creates banner and logo for my brand name mtibia for streams. How much would cost?

Hello, Im interested. Need to creates banner and logo for my brand name mtibia for streams. How much would cost?
Contact me on discord or send me private message with all details of logo and banner then i will be able to tell how much it will coast

Can take couple more orders, because i will take a brake later. Bump

UPDATING MY WORKS:
(Vectorized mascot logo, made for my friend but it was more learning job)
Logo1.png
Logo for tibia project, but i never got paid
Untitled.png

NICE WORK PLS SUB MY CHANEL YT I NEW START RECORD PLS FRE WORK U MY BITCH ANIME ! <3

Great guy! Active and friendly and of course delivers quickly with quality!

Trying something new more related to tibia which is otclient gui tables. Its not completed version, needs more details, to make it more alive ofc there is missing item boxes like "ring", "amulet" and etc. This one is made to try something new, probably i will delete it later.

Trying something new more related to tibia which is otclient gui tables. Its not completed version, needs more details, to make it more alive ofc there is missing item boxes like "ring", "amulet" and etc. This one is made to try something new, probably i will delete it later.
View attachment 34745
felt cute might delete later xxx

Looks nice one question is there CockEQ?

Last edited:
Back