• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Making Graphic Works [PAYABLE ONLY]

yo, how much for a gaming logo?
500x500 i can send you the details

yo, how much for a gaming logo?
500x500 i can send you the details
More often i make logo with vector format which can be resized to what ever size you want without losing quality. Message me with details about your logo then i will be able to tell how much i will charge

felt cute might delete later xxx

Looks nice one question is there CockEQ?
Actually yes if you have marriage system you can buy ulta rare condom from item shop so if you wear that item and you hit female with it, she gets extra lifestyle points, but it has down side either, which is takes some mana from female after you hit her with that ultra rare condom.

Made a quick logo since i had some free time and i need more stuff in my portfolio. Made it for no one it just a free time sketch with company representation

Had some time so i did a random logo to bump this thread. Modern programming logo

Long time haven't bumped this thread so im kinda free atm, so if someone need something hit me up. Will use this picture to bump my thread, its a logo that im doing for a client, slowly. It will be mascot style logo but a lot of stuff left to do.

nice work out here :D this is my own work :)

qShs86F.jpg

Back