• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Making Graphic Works [PAYABLE ONLY]

nice work out here :D this is my own work :)

qShs86F.jpg
low quality troll

Not really a good thing to say 'it's my own work' when 90%+ of the image wasn't made by you.
There's a ton of different one's available online.
At most, you moved the image a bit, and added the red text. o.o

sigh.

i think he posted that because that's what every image in this thread from the op is

example: https://images.cdn3.stockunlimited.net/clipart450/squirrel_1823297.jpg
znote also posted example.
im sure u can find rest of his logos too

Last edited:
Not really a good thing to say 'it's my own work' when 90%+ of the image wasn't made by you.
There's a ton of different one's available online.
At most, you moved the image a bit, and added the red text. o.o

sigh.

He's just being ironic, I guess..

Logo for tibia project, but i never got paid
untitled-png.33950
my-knight-in-shining-armor-turned-out-to-be-an-4738782.png

Making new mascot logo and trying new ways of making it. Not done yet.
idea-png.34180
https://arabcityschools.org
200GoldPlume.png

Had some time so i did a random logo to bump this thread. Modern programming logo
By Georgi Ivanov as pointed by Znote: Mysterious Computer Hacker Icon. White And Grey. Isolated On Black Stock Vector - Illustration of human, crime: 112854761 (https://www.dreamstime.com/mysterious-computer-hacker-icon-white-grey-isolated-black-mysterious-computer-hacker-icon-white-grey-isolated-image112854761)
mysterious-computer-hacker-icon-white-grey-isolated-black-mysterious-computer-hacker-icon-white-grey-isolated-112854761.jpg

I didn't mentioned before because I just decided not to waste time with irrelevant people if community doesn't show they care for it. So I just reported it to the Mods.

Last edited:
He's just being ironic, I guess..

my-knight-in-shining-armor-turned-out-to-be-an-4738782.png

https://arabcityschools.org
200GoldPlume.png

By Georgi Ivanov as pointed by Znote: Mysterious Computer Hacker Icon. White And Grey. Isolated On Black Stock Vector - Illustration of human, crime: 112854761 (https://www.dreamstime.com/mysterious-computer-hacker-icon-white-grey-isolated-black-mysterious-computer-hacker-icon-white-grey-isolated-image112854761)
mysterious-computer-hacker-icon-white-grey-isolated-black-mysterious-computer-hacker-icon-white-grey-isolated-112854761.jpg

I didn't mentioned before because I just decided not to waste time with irrelevant people if community doesn't show they care for it. So I just reported it to the Mods.
Nop you just got a perfect timing because you are to scared to say something to me all alone :D so now some random people might get your back if i roast you ugly ass :D And those shits was to get skills going which is pen tool training.
Anyway thanks for bumps. Completed work

... And those shits was to get skills going which is pen tool training.

... its a logo that im doing for a client, slowly ...

Logo for tibia project, but i never got paid
View attachment 33950
Wasn't that logo you tried to sell to someone, but the buyer didn't want it, so you came to offer here on a thread that got deleted?

It's a portfolio/showoff dude, people want to see your actual work, not other people work.

Selling it or not, if you're not the creator of the artwork you should give credits instead of saying you're making, creating or doing it.
At least pointing you're not the creator would be acceptable.

Last edited:
I dont know where you heard that but he wanted to buy it but i didnt wanted to sell it for him so i posted it here but my post was deleted because you cant sell specific stuff in otland.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not like the guy does not know what's wrong, he just does not care and wants to make some easy money. As he himself said in the beginning, he has nothing to lose. Leave the kiddo alone, if people really wanted something original, they would not look for someone like him to begin with. 🧐

It's not like the guy does not know what's wrong, he just does not care and wants to make some easy money. As he himself said in the beginning, he has nothing to lose. Leave the kiddo alone, if people really wanted something original, they would not look for someone like him to begin with. 🧐
Where is the argument? You dont even know how graphic world works :D There is nothing that i cant do it all depends on client graphic designer

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry but I do not think you understood my comment, it seems that you're responding to something else. I highly suggest you to take a breath and leave things as they are. You have already been exposed with facts, at the moment you should just be ashamed to take such actions and rethink if what you are doing is right for your life, well, I assure you that this path will only sink you ever more to failure.

I'm sorry but I do not think you understood my comment, it seems that you're responding to something else. I highly suggest you to take a breath and leave things as they are. You have already been exposed with facts, at the moment you should just be ashamed to take such actions and rethink if what you are doing is right for your life, well, I assure you that this path will only sink you ever more to failure.

Back