• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient Making new vocation

Marcin16

Reaction score
GitHub
Lechu
Hi like in title. Does anyone know or have some yt or here video link how to make vocation from 0 expect graphic. I mean to put step by step everything to server. xml files voccation.xml etc.

This is really not a big deal, just open vocations.xml, copy paste for example the lines with "Knight" change the id, the name and u will have new profession already - how you will use the new voc its depends on you.

alright i thought i have to compliation server and do something else. Sorted fast but problem with item editor while i am using 0.3.7 not whole of items showing up when using other version not newest but new its showing me cant load files spr :D you know how to fix it ?
Post automatically merged:

PluginOne: Error while parsing, unknown flag 0x67 at id 104.
> Failed to load dat.
> Loading client files.
> Client version 854.

or different version of item editor showing unkdown flag id 102 :D

alright i thought i have to compliation server and do something else. Sorted fast but problem with item editor while i am using 0.3.7 not whole of items showing up when using other version not newest but new its showing me cant load files spr :D you know how to fix it ?

Why do you need item editor for vocation stuff? I'm confused. You make your vocation like the previous post. If you want to make items voc based you need.

Items folder
Movement folder

I have no idea why your items are not loaded, maybe the editor is wrong for your items.otb version, or tibia.dat is corrupted, or items.otb is corrupted - u must just try other editors / try to run raw items.otb with original tibia.dat to make sure u have not corrupted files.

I think he just asked about smth else still about Open Tibia Server just here instead of creating new thread.

Back