• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Making RS from nothing???

Spinik

Reaction score
I've just got RS trapped without getting a skull. They just make some f***ing hacks and made me RS!! How is that possible?

I had no sceenshot 'cause I didn't have no clue what's going on. How they made me 3 unjustified frags even WITHOUT putting my WHITE skull on? I wanna get repaid for my eq or get them banned. That's not normal, what should I do prevent from this sh**s making that again to me? What should I do to get my lost "hacked" items back? It's like throwing few days of exp or earning cc to air..

I think, you use exori frigo/exori and if other player fast kill monster, when you say spell, you use on the floor or use avalansche if other player put on dead monster. (its posibble on 8.6, idk if here is posibble.

Well, I've just attacked ppl with white skull around me with SD or exori vis, not with any aoe spell or rune. Then from 1 player white skull fades (surely under 2 mins of leaving combat, maybe after 30-45 secs after my attack) and I didn't attacked him again. Somehow he dies once and it gives me unjustified frag (HOW? I was even without white skull) and then he dies next two times even without coming to me (1-2 min interval between deaths) and they made me RS. Seriously, WTF is that?

the 30-45 sec is probably due to the fact that he x-logged and with the new system it detects it as being net kicked, meaning you get instantanously kicked out. What I'm guessing happened next was probably the way people were getting frags on n-pvp servers on rl Tibia. The fact that you dealt damage to him and then he died w/o being skulled got you a frag somehow

Back