• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Making the most fun PvE experience on Tibia. (Work in Progress)

@Flatlander
Why not get true mappers? and also how do you expect someone to commit 100% their free time on it if you don't do it? its not like this is a job or anything, we are a community united for a common goal that's all.

Also not cuz one apple is bad means all the apples will be spoiled.

Anyways back on track, are you just going to play with the "BOSS" AI or all monsters/creatures in general?

@Flatlander
Why not get true mappers? and also how do you expect someone to commit 100% their free time on it if you don't do it? its not like this is a job or anything, we are a community united for a common goal that's all.

Also not cuz one apple is bad means all the apples will be spoiled.

Anyways back on track, are you just going to play with the "BOSS" AI or all monsters/creatures in general?

Basically my biggest problem is I DO commit a huge amount of my free time to working on my servers. So my biggest issue is sitting on my hands waiting for a mapper to finish an area so I can get any damn work done. (End of Mapper Conversation)

About AI. Every single monster will have custom AI. On Average once a second a monster script will run thinking about what it should do. (Some monsters that move quickly will think faster, such as schools of fish that swim around need faster AI so they look better).

Back