• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

making water, and lava a protection zone by default?

Cris2387

Reaction score
i have a spell that when the player uses it, it makes magic walls around him and they use the spell to trap other people in a square so they can kill him :) and when they do that the player that uses the spell gets pzlock meaning they cant enter the pz xd i made a quest thats non-pvp and when players use that spell to protect themselfs from strong monsters, but when the players are around water or lava, the spell makes the magic wall in the water and in lava and they get pz lock and after that they're trapped because they're not able to move, i figured out that if i put protection zone in the areas where the water is, then the problem is solved but i dont want to put pz in every water and lava tile hehe so is there any way to do this by script ? to make water and lava tiles pz by default?

Back