• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

making website

mirak sebata

Reaction score
hi im focus now on my website i want to change the name on top how can i change it to my ot servers name?

ty

Solution
I need a link to your site live in order to figure out how to fix it (So I can use web inspector tool). Considering that image it appears to be placed in the wrong place in characterprofile.php
i try to edit but its hard hehe i dont have photoshop skills :)

i cant change my title i tried everything

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe that title is on the image and its not text, so you need to edit the image (if you have the .PSD) or create a new one

look this i changed the file BG and edit it but it doesnt work File is .PNG
If you edited the background image and it wont load it's probably because of the cache. With the page open do CTRL + F5 and it should reload ignoring the saved cache file.

Also idk if you use it but right clicking on the page in certain areas and choosing Inspect is a really useful tool for web editing, it helps you identify what's going on a little easier.

hello i need to fix something in my website look my site... skills are out of range on website how can i put it under characterlist??

Attachments

I need a link to your site live in order to figure out how to fix it (So I can use web inspector tool). Considering that image it appears to be placed in the wrong place in characterprofile.php

Solution

i give u link in private ok i made my title and slides now i need characterprofile

Back