• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

mana percentage ?

Gazzger

Reaction score
Is it possible to show my mana in percentages somehow ? or maybe just increase the mana per bar. Because I am playing a highexp ot, so I have like 20 bars of mana. Impossible to know if im dieing or not :(
I have googled this for days I feel but I don't even know what to search for. Is there maybe a bot or program that can show this somehow ? Its and 8.6 clients btw. Elfbot have something that calculates the enemies mana, but that doesnt work good with this high rebirth either. But Anything would be better than 20 bars really so im open to suggestions. Thanks for reading :)

Yeah so I downloaded magebot and pressed the "show mana" but it didn't work :/ any ideas ? :)

What OT are u playing? ;P

And i don't think any bot can do that. However there are servers that show ur hp and mana in percentage. Like 100% hp and 100% mana :p

"highexp.eu" I emailed them a few weeks ago about this, they told me it was a good idea but they would check with their developers team and they were going to check if it was possible to do without causing problems to the server. I don't think much will happen there. I will try out Xenobot aswell then. Thanks!

EDIT: Well there is no Xenobot for 8.6 ^^

Last edited:
I have 19795818485 mana atm, so it splits up in alot of bars, impossible to know in a fight if im low or high on mana

Back