• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mana regeneration speed

What u think about current mana regeneration

• its OK

Votes: 23 76.7%
  • it should be slower

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters

Lenn

Reaction score
What u think about current mana regen speed? In my opinion is a bit too high. Hunting on this ots is way too easy, i know thats the point of ots, to be easier than rl tibia but not that easy! Yesterday i was huting on hydra island with my 120 rp, and i noticed i dont need to use any potions even when facing 3 hydras at once... also such high mana regen makes mages little bit too OP on low/med lvls, cuz they dont even need to use potions to heal ek/rp damage

OFC i dont this regen to be 2 or 3 times slower! i was thinking rather about 25% or 33% lower rate

So... what u guys thing about that?

What u think about current mana regen speed? In my opinion is a bit too high. Hunting on this ots is way too easy, i know thats the point of ots, to be easier than rl tibia but not that easy! Yesterday i was huting on hydra island with my 120 rp, and i noticed i dont need to use any potions even when facing 3 hydras at once... also such high mana regen makes mages little bit too OP on low/med lvls, cuz they dont even need to use potions to heal ek/rp damage

OFC i dont this regen to be 2 or 3 times slower! i was thinking rather about 25% or 33% lower rate

So... what u guys thing about that?

No.
Why it making mages OP? This is helpful only in exp, not in war....

No. I think it's fine, if you like it just make a mage :), it isn't really that fast I still use a lot of pots

yes it is unbalanced and ppl who say that it isnt is just a bunch of noobs that cant play the game as it should be

o5qr0x.jpg

Attachments

i can no longer play tibia as it should be, neither in real servers
im currently waiting for cipsoft to remove the swaping shit on the real tibia, or a server like this one but harder to return to this game

hahaha this dariu guy acts like he's god of tibia or something? did u ever war on this server I never saw atleast.
if u wanna play harder servers instead of sitting on a forum 24/7 whining about useless shit, go play some 7.4 ot or something, mastercores and realots opening soon

hahaha this dariu guy acts like he's god of tibia or something? did u ever war on this server I never saw atleast.
if u wanna play harder servers instead of sitting on a forum 24/7 whining about useless shit, go play some 7.4 ot or something, mastercores and realots opening soon

i quit this server like 2 months ago
and ye i am the god of tibia

God of a br team isn't god of tibia. You're god of the worst playing nationality in tibia. That makes you like a rat in any other nationality.

You would pick the most insignificant thing in my post and reply to it. Do everybody a favor and shut your fuckin face.

Back