• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spell Mana Rune with no exhaust [release]

zidanefrance

Seniour Member
Reaction score
Credits go to me and CYkotitan
Go to spells.xml and add:
Code:
<rune name="Infinite Mana Rune" id="2300" allowfaruse="1" charges="1" lvl="1" maglv="5" exhaustion="10" aggressive="0" needtarget="1" blocktype="solid" event="script" value="runes/Infinite Mana rune.lua"/>

and then open data/spells/scripts and make a folder called runes and add a file called infinite mana rune.lua and add this inside:

Code:
local combat = createCombatObject()
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_MAGIC_BLUE) ----For example ( CONST_ME_MAGIC_BLUE/CONST_ME_MAGIC_GREEN/CONST_ME_MORTAREA/CONST_ME_ENERGYHIT/CONST_ME_PURPLEENERGY/CONST_ME_CRAPS/CONST_ME_GIFT_WRAPS/CONST_ME_FIREWORK_YELLOW/CONST_ME_FIREWORK_RED/CONST_ME_YELLOW_RINGS/CONST_ANI_ENERGYBALL/CONST_ME_HOLYDAMAGE/CONST_ME_YELLOWENERGY/CONST_ME_PURPLEENERGY/CONST_ME_SLEEP/CONST_ANI_FIRE/CONST_ANI_ICE
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_TARGETCASTERORTOPMOST, 1)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_AGGRESSIVE, 0)

function onCastSpell(cid, var)
doPlayerAddMana(cid, 10000) ---- how much it heal .
doCreatureSay(cid, "Infinite X-Great M-Rune", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1)
return doCombat(cid, combat, var)
end
And then go to config.lua and search for
timeBetweenExActions = 1000
and delete it and paste in
timeBetweenExActions = 10

I wish i have helped you..please add rep++ and give me name i will give u rep++ back! ^_^ (PLEASE COMMENT!!)
I've worked hard on this...plx comment..

Last edited:
Why couldn't I think of this? :huh:
Good work.

Last edited:
you're joking? any noobie lua scripter can realize that the exhaustion is modified in xml line, and the config will affect everything, not just that spell
anyway good try

I can get it to work, but charges doesnt work. However id put the number, id still just have infinite charges. (Although it's said ingame to only have one)

OMG ITS YOU!!!

you're joking? any noobie lua scripter can realize that the exhaustion is modified in xml line, and the config will affect everything, not just that spell
anyway good try

That is true lol

anyway good try

.xml entry isn't lua script ^_^

Back