• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mana runes bug

Fearme

Reaction score
Okay, so there's this bug..When you drop manarunes on the floor..You can't pick it up... Only way to get rid of them, is doing /r...

Also, I have made a copy of some sword, and made them better..How can I get them into Remeres map editor? Like if i want to place them somewhere..

Manarune LUA
Code:
local combat = createCombatObject()
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_MAGIC_GREEN)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_TARGETCASTERORTOPMOST, 1)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_AGGRESSIVE, 0)
function onCastSpell(cid, var)
local level = getPlayerLevel(cid)
local mlevel = getPlayerMagLevel(cid)
local pos = getPlayerPosition(cid)
-- Mana Formula Settings --
-- You can use "level" and "mlevel" --
local mana_minimum = (level * 3.5) + (mlevel * 1.6) - 50
local mana_maximum = (level * 4.1) + (mlevel * 2.5)
-- Mana Formula Settings END --
local mana_add = math.random(mana_minimum, mana_maximum)
doPlayerAddMana(cid, mana_add)
doSendAnimatedText(pos, mana_add, TEXTCOLOR_PURPLE)
return doCombat(cid, combat, var)
end

Last edited:
For the swords: Did you compile your new sprites into tibia.spr already? if not you have todo that first you can look up a tutorial at otland.net how todo that. When you finished that you have to make RME use your new tibia.spr and voila the swords are there. (if you wanna use them in your server make sure you make a custom client with the new tibia.spr and make your server compitable with the new sprites) for more information look it up at otland.net.

about the mana rune: Can you send me the line you added in spells.xml?

The sword doesn't have any custom sprite or anything...It's just a copy of another sword, but with more dmg and def...

Manarune
Code:
<rune name="Mana Rune" id="2270" allowfaruse="1" charges="2" lvl="15" maglv="0" exhaustion="1100" aggressive="0" needtarget="1" blocktype="solid" event="script" value="customspells/manarune.lua"/>

- - - Updated - - -

And when i spawn it I get 3 of them (in stack) if i drop them all (instack) it still works...But if i drop only 1, it stops working?!

Back