• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Manabug

duktigpojke

Reaction score
So today I died, WHAT A SUPRISE RIGHT?!?! :D

I had 2k mana in the pool, but still it gave me the message that I didn't have enough mana to make a Exura Gran or any other spell, thats cool ;d

If I have 2k mana in the pool I shouldn't need to manapot myself, but hey, maybe your english is to bad. (Quitting school at age 6 to help rape swedish girls on late nights, stabbing some olderly man walking down the road, stealing panpizzas on the supermarket since you need food to live, but we dont want you to live so we dont give you food.)

I mean, you're the typical stereotype of people we don't want here in Sweden. Myabe your 9999 cousins from inbred families want you, but the rest don't.

Hey, he just tryed to help you so dont insult him.
But are you sure you had 2k mana and not 20?

If I have 2k mana in the pool I shouldn't need to manapot myself, but hey, maybe your english is to bad. (Quitting school at age 6 to help rape swedish girls on late nights, stabbing some olderly man walking down the road, stealing panpizzas on the supermarket since you need food to live, but we dont want you to live so we dont give you food.)

I mean, you're the typical stereotype of people we don't want here in Sweden. Myabe your 9999 cousins from inbred families want you, but the rest don't.

aww did Yosef make you mad? did it upset you when he soloed you? go cry some more, your bot fucked up, thats why you didnt heal

I don't got unibrows like Yosef so I can actually see me screen ;PPpPPpPPpppPpP

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not upset, this is not my first thread about the typical immigrant-stereotype -> Yosef Rushar

Btw, you guys mad cuz I take back all my lvls when you kill me? :D All I see from RLD is leveling downwards

I don't got unibrows like Yosef so I can actually see me screen ;PPpPPpPPpppPpP

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not upset, this is not my first thread about the typical immigrant-stereotype -> Yosef Rushar

Btw, you guys mad cuz I take back all my lvls when you kill me? :D All I see from RLD is leveling downwards

aff men why kill me i am on RLD, oh wait you have not killed me.

Haha do so, do I actually seem to care? Ill just make 20 new threads on a different forum acc and take up the entire forum with threads. So sad, it's like "blacklisting" ppl on non-pvp servers on rl. Go quit ur life

you're calling someone who is from your own country an immigrant, fail plix?

and his photoshopped brow is above his eyes, so he can still see his screen, which is how he soloed you kfnxbye.

Haha do so, do I actually seem to care? Ill just make 20 new threads on a different forum acc and take up the entire forum with threads. So sad, it's like "blacklisting" ppl on non-pvp servers on rl. Go quit ur life

why so mad?

Aug 08 2012, 13:45:44 Killed at Level 274 by Yosef RusharSoloed
Aug 08 2012, 13:10:10 Killed at Level 276 by Yosef RusharMost damage
and by a fire elementalLast hit
Aug 07 2012, 16:57:21 Killed at Level 275 by TomtejefhelSoloed
Aug 07 2012, 06:13:24 Died at Level 276 by a medusaSoloed

I think you're the one levelling down? you're level 273 atm...

EDIT: you're now 272..

Last edited:
Haha and tomorrow morning when u wake up ill be 278 whats the deal? :p At the end of the day i still gain exp, even if its 500k exp its still exp ;) Btw yellow, u cant rly say anything since you cant get over that 210 bar ;pPPPPpPppPPPPP

And I'm not mad, it's more like I feel for you guys, how serious you take this OT.

Aug 08 2012, 13:26:58 Killed at Level 210 by Tabu
Most damage
and by Festis
Last hit
Aug 08 2012, 11:53:06 Killed at Level 210 by Ansikte
Most damage
and by a spidris elite
Last hit
Aug 05 2012, 21:11:27 Killed at Level 210 by Jinxx
Most damage
and by Closet Monkey

- - - Updated - - -

And you whine about us botting? How on earth did ur team get their lvls? Sure they go hives, but b4 that? Ohhh yes, you went botting, botting and botting. I exped manually to 230 then I started to bot my char. So in the big picture i've botted alot less than uguys.

Some?! He botted atleast 12h/day man. But they will never confess so w/e no use in arguing about it

Man, Yosef is a good guy. His unibrow prevents him from botting, which means all his levels are made by hand.

Back
Top Bottom