• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Manarune

Orkhz

Reaction score
Warning: [Event::checkScript] Event onUse not found. /scripts/Donated Manarune.lua

This happens when I start the server, what's wrong? Using 0.2.5

You use Roxxor ?, If you do.
The Donated Manarune.lua is located in the "scripts/custom" folder, just move it to the "scripts/" folder and you should be fine.

Rep if useful :D

You use Roxxor ?, If you do.
The Donated Manarune.lua is located in the "scripts/custom" folder, just move it to the "scripts/" folder and you should be fine.

Rep if useful :D

I have the same problem, but the scrip is where its suppost to be, I think it depends on server to server. But try to download and install another mana rune ;) that worked for me :)

OK do this...

Delete manarune in actions.xml, then put donator manarune in the healing folder not custom folder open donator manarune script put this in..

PHP:
local combat = createCombatObject() 
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_SLEEP) 
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_TARGETCASTERORTOPMOST, 1) 
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_AGGRESSIVE, 0) 

function onCastSpell(cid, var) 
doPlayerAddMana(cid,math.random(2700,3200))
doCreatureSay(cid,"Ahh, Vip manarune rocks!",19)  
return doCombat(cid, combat, var) 
end

Ok then is spells.xml put this in.

PHP:
<rune name="VIP mana rune" id="2299" aggressive="0" charges="10" lvl="9" maglv="3" mana="100" soul="0" exhaustion="1000" prem="1" enabled="1" allowfaruse="1" script="healing/Donated Manarune.lua"></rune>

Now rep me

Well, thanks for all the help. But the mana rune or xmana rune is not working. How come? Using Roxor server. When I use the rune I get magic level but not any mana. And when I have 0 mana and trying to use mana rune, it saids "Your mana is to low" Help please :D

No the server still loads.. It wont run, having a script error the server will still run becuase its only a manarune..

and gz on 100 posts XD

Well, thanks for all the help. But the mana rune or xmana rune is not working. How come? Using Roxor server. When I use the rune I get magic level but not any mana. And when I have 0 mana and trying to use mana rune, it saids "Your mana is to low" Help please :D

Go into Spells.xml and put this in

PHP:
<rune name="VIP mana rune" id="2299" aggressive="0" charges="10" lvl="9" maglv="3" mana="0" soul="0" exhaustion="1000" prem="1" enabled="1" allowfaruse="1" script="healing/Donated Manarune.lua"></rune>

look, mana="0" <<< now can u rep me?

Go into Spells.xml and put this in

PHP:
<rune name="VIP mana rune" id="2299" aggressive="0" charges="10" lvl="9" maglv="3" mana="0" soul="0" exhaustion="1000" prem="1" enabled="1" allowfaruse="1" script="healing/Donated Manarune.lua"></rune>

look, mana="0" <<< now can u rep me?

U was faster than me :(:(

Back