• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ManeyBoy Owned on Gunz, Sorry Jon its not from Slayn but still i had to post this

For those who play gunz and that are gonna accuse me for hacking or some shit for exp, that was a private server and guns werent OP or anything, still like Ijji <3 Enjyo maneyboy, you said u could own me too bad i got you at 4-0 and u rage quit :S

Can't suck what's not their. And you are? <-----LOL Kindergarden joke? shhh go back to your fire fighting bullshitting and quit tibia homie, its not for you, pce

I didn't know tibia was a job. Oh wait it's yours? How much do u make 1kk gp? Let me guess your the Internet tough guy. And I havnt played tibia in over a year. So get your facts straight befor u start running that cum holder. Don't hate.

Back