• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Maniac] Mapping~<3

Maniac Spinal

Reaction score
city8.png

city10.png

city11.png

really dislike those sprites you used... does not look very well, but it's ok 6/10

i hate this pink floor (like almost all items from 8.54 update), those elements of floors near every depot chest from 8.6 doesn't fit here, it's not bad but not sth. special too 5/10

The most important thing when it comes to mapping is to pay attention to critisism (in my opinion).
With that attitude you will probably never get any better.

Overall, nice mapping except the mixing of sprites. 5/10

Well what should he tell people that said nothing about his map and that flamed the sprites he used? lol
If he wants to use the sprites from the 8.6 update than let him use em, original mapping styles cant be created by always doing the same like others :)

Well what should he tell people that said nothing about his map and that flamed the sprites he used? lol
If he wants to use the sprites from the 8.6 update than let him use em, original mapping styles cant be created by always doing the same like others :)

Fuck Yeah!

WoW some cold underwater hunt,surprising!
Maybe post this idea in the creativity thread,really amazing!
(Just non-sense thats parcels :p)

Pretty nice mapping, dont understand the parcels and the wooden floor doesnt fit there as there's no ships etc.

@Spoking, please don't tell me your that guy from Youtube who makes mapping videos.

Pretty nice mapping, dont understand the parcels and the wooden floor doesnt fit there as there's no ships etc.

@Spoking, please don't tell me your that guy from Youtube who makes mapping videos.

Why he should not be this guy?

Back