• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Man’s Sexy Online Girlfriend Turns Out to Be His Mother

Status
Not open for further replies.

KungeN

OTLand Security
Reaction score
I just find that on internet when i was surfing..
Daniel Anceneaux has probably canceled his Internet service out of sheer embarrassment. The skirt-chasing x-ray technician from Marseilles, France, was fond of seeking out young ladies to flirt with in Internet chat rooms. He thought he had found the online woman of his dreams when he met "Sweet Juliette" and began talking with her, calling himself "The Prince of Pleasure." They spent six months online chatting back and forth, sharing their hopes and dreams, and even sexual fantasies. Finally, longing to see what his sweetie looked like, Daniel asked her to send him a picture. The photo he received showed a curvaceous, skimpily clad woman that Daniel immediately ached to meet. So they arranged a romantic rendezvous at an out-of-the-way beach at night. And that’s when Daniel got the worst shock of his young adult life.

"I walked out on that dark beach thinking I was going to hook up with the girl of my dreams," the visibly shaken bachelor told reporters. "And there she was, wearing white shorts and a pink tank top, just like she’d said she would. But when I got close, she turned around—and we both got the shock of our lives." Daniel was horrified to see that "Sweet Juliette" wasn’t the cutie in the photograph. In fact, she was his matronly mother, Nicole.

Daniel was speechless. "I mean, I didn’t know what to say. All I could think was, ‘Oh my God! It’s Mama!’" Just as the two were trying to get their wits about them, a patrolman happened by and ticketed them for being on a restricted beach after dark. According to Nicole, 52, the two were so flustered that they immediately told the policeman the whole story, and it ended up in his report. "The policeman wrote a report, a local TV station god hold of it, and the next thing we knew, our picture and our story was all over the six o’clock news. People started pointing and laughing at us on the street, and they haven’t stopped laughing since."

"Mom called herself Sweet Juliette and I called myself The Prince of Pleasure, and unfortunately, neither of us had any idea who the other was," said Daniel. "The conversations even got a little racy a couple of times." But beneath the flirting, Daniel started to fall for Juliette, because there was a sensitive side to her that he hadn’t seen in other girls he’d met online. "She sent me poems she had written and told me about her dreams and desires, and it was really very romantic."

The photo Sweet Juliette had e-mailed to her online suitor was one she’d scanned from a men’s magazine. "The girl in the picture was so beautiful, I begged Juliet to meet me on the beach," Daniel said. "Mom says she was falling for me, too, and she just wanted to meet me, even though she knew I’d be disappointed when I saw her." Nicole, who lives six miles away from her son, is normally a straitlaced, typical suburban mom. "As for me," Daniel said," I figured I was going to find the girl of my dreams. I guess that’s about as wrong as I’ve ever been."

Daniel told reporters that after their embarrassing escapade, he and his mother avoided eye contact and had trouble talking with each other for days afterward. Daniel’s father, Paul—Nicole’s husband for 27 years—was quite upset when the story made headlines and his friends and neighbors got wind of what had happened. His beer-drinking buddies wasted no time in making Paul the butt of their jokes, and he sternly forbade his wife to talk to anyone on the Internet again.

Even though the incident gave Daniel the heebie-jeebies and a temporary bad taste when it comes to cyber-flirting, he still feels like the time he spent courting his mother wasn’t wasted. "The truth is, I got to see a side of my mom I’d never seen before," he said. "I’m grateful for that."

Last edited:
lol this one real pwns hiper karma It is a guy that chat with a girl online but it was his mum lol!! read there is more to know.

Lol.. Im woundering how they didn't suffer a hearth attack..

Send this link to everyone.

1 star from me :confused:
Who died? Come on guys don't play with me :confused:

just no.... if your that stupid then you rlly should kill ur self

i think i would of had a heart attack like jester said i wouldn't leave my house again

just no.... if your that stupid then you rlly should kill ur self

i think i would of had a heart attack like jester said i wouldn't leave my house again

Lol I'm joking
This story is horrible

If you people want me to find more just say it in here and if you like this thread rate it with 5 Stars (Excellent)the best or what ever you want

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back