• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

manual playing? typs

Minti

Reaction score
I don't play tibia since many years... last update and quest i play was poi, there's alot of content i haven't seen, i just am seeing in cam on shadowcores... i want to experience the actual tibia 10.41 version, i don't like to bot and i do not have a bot, if i bot i won't meet new friends/teams to play with/explore etc, so i think manual should be the best... but idk?

One of the main problems is every spawm i know of (very basic places only) are crowed with bots... so it's pretty hard for me to exp.

do you think i should download a bot? if so, wich one do you recommend? can you help me with links or something?

if not, any kind of typs to play a voc manually and enjoy/explore the new content i've missed?
I think knight or druid should do best, cause they are needed in team hunts/party, but i actually always loved pally playstyle so idk...

Got all 3 vocs with 100+ skills so i just need to choose and know some places to exp/get a bot, but i want to get some help with this vers i'm pretty lost...

i'm from spain if there's any team willing to accept me

thanks

Hello, shadowcores players are using Bots like Xenobot, Magebot and Tibia Auto Bot.
I can't give you links to theese, since im not using bots.
I would prefer you to go hunting with teams, because you can get alot more exp/h and as you already said, you can earn new friends. So EK or ED would be good to use as a main char. .

King regards,
Tenkaping

Hello, shadowcores players are using Bots like Xenobot, Magebot and Tibia Auto Bot.
I can't give you links to theese, since im not using bots.
I would prefer you to go hunting with teams, because you can get alot more exp/h and as you already said, you can earn new friends. So EK or ED would be good to use as a main char. .

King regards,
Tenkaping

ty for reply... idk what voc to play... also i'm pretty lost in terms of quest or access to new places/ maybe a life thread should help me find people to play with?

Sure, why not i saw many people getting famous with lifethreads.
Good Luck !

King regards,
Tenkaping

Sure, why not i saw many people getting famous with lifethreads.
Good Luck !

King regards,
Tenkaping

ok thanks for fast answer... i'm working i'll prolly give it a go in my free day(2 days from now)

i would like to get your opinion on the vocs, also, if i play a knight, club,sword,axe? all equal? he has any good dps?

Feel free to catch me up ingame on Dyablo, I'm from Spain tho and I might help you out with it!

Cheers

Feel free to catch me up ingame on Dyablo, I'm from Spain tho and I might help you out with it!

Cheers
ok tnx i'll prolly start tonight after work but idk what voc to choose o,0 them all seem good for me, i like rps but this will be boring to manual

I would prefer you to choose Axe, because you can use the demonwing axe than, which is the best knight weapon in game. Make a knight and only offline train it for the time you are in work. With good skills you will lvl up more fast.

King regards,
Tenkaping

ok tnx i'll prolly start tonight after work but idk what voc to choose o,0 them all seem good for me, i like rps but this will be boring to manual

My answer would be kinda similar to Tenkaping's one, make a lot of characters in different account and use offline training for over a week or idk, whenever you're having enough skills or magic, just choose which you like more and play on it! Imho I like pging on Druid and Sorc (sorcerer recommended for pg), knight not really for me and rp, meh that's a bit anoying.
Well, all of these are fine :)

Forward to see you ingame!

In otservers best vocations are mages, but paladins are realy strong here since they can tank more than most eks with healing spells .

The best vocation really depends on your personality, and taste . If you are a rpger, a war player, a money maker you have to choose the vocations that fits better your style

well i have tryed it... got to 76 manually on a knight but every place i knew of was crowed with bots, it's shit to play like this, i'll proll give up or play a druid? idk

if u know a good place to exp 76 knight i don't care if there are 2-3 botters as long as i can exp but i'm talking about crowed ... stupid exp/h

Mhm.., try dragons at Venore (the Dragon cave where you can get to Demodras), there won't be so many botters i think.

King regards,
Tenkaping

Back