• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Manually add char to database?

Jfrye

Mapper, trying to learn scripting
Solutions
Reaction score
Is there a way I can add a character to the database manually? I havent setup a server in so long, that I cant get it working right. I just spent the last 2 hours attempting to make a character, with my old website, znote github files, and I still cannot create a char. I have deleted and re installed databases, and same thing.

I am just needing to create a character so I can look at some things I have created on my map to see how they actually look in game, and later on I can mess with the website issue more. Any help is appreciated.

Solution
Is there a way I can add a character to the database manually? I havent setup a server in so long, that I cant get it working right. I just spent the last 2 hours attempting to make a character, with my old website, znote github files, and I still cannot create a char. I have deleted and re installed databases, and same thing.

I am just needing to create a character so I can look at some things I have created on my map to see how they actually look in game, and later on I can mess with the website issue more. Any help is appreciated.
You can do a query but easiest way I've found is to just use the insert button within the player and account table in phpmyadmin. Then you can just fill out the form.
1640337228473.png

You can do a query but easiest way I've found is to just use the insert button within the player and account table in phpmyadmin. Then you can just fill out the form.
1640337228473.png

Solution
Back