• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TalkAction [Many] My fully lua PET system (MANY FEATURES)

hey man, first how are you, later i dont understand the last part in my server dont have nothing called logout.lua the ot is allisow ot 8.60 pls u can help me?

oops man i dont say this i check in all folders and more in the folder of the server doesn't have logout.lua only login.lua login2.lua login3.lua login4.lua loginarena.lua loginbackup.lua :/ pls download the server version 8.60 allisow ot and search in the folder i need your help

dofile("./petConfig.lua")

function onLogout(cid)
if isCreature(getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storages.petUid)) == 1 then
if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storages.petIsOnline) == 2 then
setPlayerStorageValue(cid, storages.petIsOnline, 1)
end
end
return TRUE
end

where im gonna paste it?

[08/10/2010 21:18:17] [Error - Npc interface]
[08/10/2010 21:18:17] data/npc/scripts/pet master.lua:eek:nCreatureSay
[08/10/2010 21:18:17] Description:
[08/10/2010 21:18:17] data/npc/scripts/pet master.lua:43: attempt to call global 'creatureGetName' (a nil value)
[08/10/2010 21:18:17] stack traceback:
[08/10/2010 21:18:17] data/npc/scripts/pet master.lua:43: in function <data/npc/scripts/pet master.lua:39>

HELP ME PLEASE

hmmm hugo, that error explains that, creatureGetName function, does not exist.

Is there a possibility to make a rune which summons your pet?
So there would be a way to restrict the usage of pets, for say buying a rune from a website or NPC or getting one from npcs?

Maybe make a table in the SQL base, like CanSummonPet: 1 ?

Last edited:
@Up It works, very good. Takes some patience if you dont get it to work right away, but it works mate. I'm useing it right now for my TFS 0.2.7 server. :)

Back