• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Many @ Navigation/Combobot

Combarn

aka Reapzar
Reaction score
@Mark @Hani
I was hunting in Sea Serpents, a place where the player called "Many" often is hunting himself.
This is the third time he is breaking the rules in order to clean the spawn, by using navigation/combobot to kill people.

He also uses his own characters, by MCing them, which is illegal.
Rules: http://lunarforce.twifysoft.net/rules.php

Characters who should be punished:

1. Many
2. Pac-man
3. One Rush
4. Chikistrikis Negro

What characterizes a player using navigation?
1. The multi cliented (MC - also illegal) characters are using follow on each other, in a line.
2. The leader shoots one sd, followed by the rest of the MCs who shoots a synchronized combo of sds.
Those two points can also be seen in the video, where "Many" is the combo leader.
Video, watch in HD + Fullscreen:

Attachments

• upload_2014-4-12_16-27-34.png
    upload_2014-4-12_16-27-34.png
    18.8 KB · Views: 23 · VirusTotal
  • upload_2014-4-12_16-28-15.png
    upload_2014-4-12_16-28-15.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 19 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
Everyone has to quit tagging gms, last time i reported him for this we spammed gms name so hani just closed thread and ignored the fact that hes doing this. So just let them respond when they respond he will be banned.

I think there is nothing wrong, he is using bot and u too and if it is like you are saying, that you are on pc i think he is too :D

I think there is nothing wrong, he is using bot and u too and if it is like you are saying, that you are on pc i think he is too :D
It's illegal to use any kind of software or MC to get and advantage in PVP situations, he is breaking that rule by using MC + combo bot to kill everyone in the spawn, so there is something wrong and this guy should be banned or deleted.

+1 Dragonista
Anthony: I know, I did not want to use the tags. However, it takes ages for them to react as Lunarforce is a low prioritiy for the Staff.
So far, the staff has not even responded, which just proves the statement of their low prioritizing of Lunarforce.

+1 Dragonista
Anthony: I know, I did not want to use the tags. However, it takes ages for them to react as Lunarforce is a low prioritiy for the Staff.
So far, the staff has not even responded, which just proves the statement of their low prioritizing of Lunarforce.
Yea but this is how it went when I did it, so most likely nothing will be done now. Many will continue to abuse combobot and never get in trouble for it.

Back
Top Bottom