• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Many Steam Accounts - 320 games CS,CSS MANY!! You can play all games in all servers!

josejunior23

read&read&read
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello otlanders!

Info:
- Steam includes ALL 320 GAMES!
the most played...
CS 1.6, CS:S, CZ, Garrys MOD, Left for Dead, Left for Dead 2 and Portal 2.
and theres alot of more games!

Price:
- 50 euros each, ill sell only 10 steams. 6 STEAM LEFT!

-- If u dont trust me, talk to an admin then ill GIVE him an account then he tell u if it rlly work x)
-- if you dont like the price, PM me with your price.

Screenshot 1 -
img1jr.png

Screenshot 2 -
img2l.png

Screenshot 3 -
img3p.png

Attachments

Last edited:
You have 10 accounts with 320 games each? They are probably steam cafe accounts, they aren't worth nothing, sorry. They will get removed/retrieved pretty quickly so don't bother selling them.

TRUE HOW THE HELL CAN YOU HAVE 320 GAMES ON 10 ACCOUNTS??? you have paid over 20k in real cash?

i am almost 100% sure that after 1 week or something the account is gone or hacked^^!

You have 10 accounts with 320 games each? They are probably steam cafe accounts, they aren't worth nothing, sorry. They will get removed/retrieved pretty quickly so don't bother selling them.

That.

sure it is, i dont have 10, ive MANY MORE THAN THAT.
but thats not the point, i own them many time ago.
i already give more than 50 steam to my friends,
NEVER had a problem with them.

TRUE HOW THE HELL CAN YOU HAVE 320 GAMES ON 10 ACCOUNTS??? you have paid over 20k in real cash?

i am almost 100% sure that after 1 week or something the account is gone or hacked^^!

sorry but u wrong. better think two times before talking sh1t.
do u read the seconds post? sure no.

sad, how the f*ck can u be almost 100% sure? YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT IT IS!
happy, no, it wont be hacked or gone. thats sh1t on your mind.

thats a word, not even a comment, nevermind.

COMON GUYS, THINK BEFORE SAY!
haters should think like this,
--- well...i dont even know what it is or i never tried it...idk how it works...so...i should not try fuck up this guy just because i dont have it.

READ MY POSTS, TOPICS.

Last edited:
COMON GUYS, THINK BEFORE SAY!
haters should think like this,
--- well...i dont even know what it is or i never tried it...idk how it works...so...i should not try fuck up this guy just because i dont have it.

It doesn't matter if you've had them for awhile or not, I'm sure you don't own a cafe and more then likely these were stolen from businesses. Why would somebody pay 50 euro for an account they can never truly own? The cafe accounts are paid for monthly usually, when the real owners stop paying or they figure out somebody stole it, the person on otland who bought the cafe account will lose it and cant recover it.

Don't try to pass these off as real steam accounts because they aren't. I think cafe accounts are also blocked from things like trading on TF2.

@devianceone
omg, i already said its a steam cafe, wanna buy it? im selling.
you dont wanna buy it? simple as that!
i already know its a steam cafe, no need people telling me.

were stolen from businesses?
OMFG, u go too far. god save u that dont know u from real life.
we sell steams from steam cafes and pay them with the money we get from the steams, got that?
please, think before say! omfg!

u get paid once for an account, how can u keep paying fees? ^^
it's just 1 big crap this cafe selling

@devianceone
omg, i already said its a steam cafe, wanna buy it? im selling.
you dont wanna buy it? simple as that!
i already know its a steam cafe, no need people telling me.

were stolen from businesses?
OMFG, u go too far. god save u that dont know u from real life.
we sell steams from steam cafes and pay them with the money we get from the steams, got that?
please, think before say! omfg!
So, we can use these accounts for how long we want?

u get paid once for an account, how can u keep paying fees? ^^
it's just 1 big crap this cafe selling
nono, we pay for an unique Steam Cafe, that steam cafe include many steams accounts.
in these account, you can play the 320 games.
also you can cheat in any game without getting banned.

So, we can use these accounts for how long we want?

as much as me and my friend(also cafe owner) keep doing this.
he has 24 computers in his cafe, he pays me every month for those steams accounts, sinze he get much more money with the players who goes there.

Lol. I wouldn't say you're selling accounts then. More like renting... pretty sure it's against their user agreement as well.

Back