• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Manyxinho :)

Przemooo

Reaction score
22:19 Manyxinho [668]: wystawicie nam chuliganerie to mozemy byc neutral ;]

hahahahah u are very funny person MANEXinho xDDD

Manyxinho wants from Scream of Terror take out Chuliganeria at war.

@manyxinhi
Totally retard.

haha co za pizdy nie umia normalnie wygrac buahha

btw Chuliganeria
Arwyna Cold (20)

Elder Lappy was killed by Arwyna Cold.
lappy dont take pz when i'm online and you dont got team ;/

wow, frag on 360lvl
gratz
i dont know how u did it
can u teach me?

then why u invite 360 lvl's ? lol its your problem they giving "free frag" for us

So you should be happy :D Cause we dont care about war frags, they show nothing ^_^

lol karid, they ain't losing.
that only the war frags of hosteppers will be count, doesn't say there losing. I didn't play for like 2 weeks and now I fought with them for 2 wars : Edron and Ankrahmun.

I don't think you won, Do you?

Chuliganeria kicked their members when they can die to not count frag in this war :D Pathetic

Hotsteppers Chuliganeria Active (55 - 87)

after 40 min:

Hotsteppers Chuliganeria Active (60 - 90) View

And Screm of terror. We win.

So Hotsteppers doesn't count warstatistics? Haha pathetic, guys.

We count but in war are many ppl from other guilds and their frags dont count :) Scream of terror give us xxx frags ^_^

Prima aprilis kurwy !!!!! :d:d:d co prawda przedwczesny ale jest :d haha przemoo mysli ze kiedys sobie pogra na tym serwie ale slabooooo :d dajcie moze jeszcze linka do nk o mnie? Hahah przemoo pokaz morde :d

@edit

11:40 You see a life crystal.
It weighs 6.00 oz.
This life crystal was created when Weolaz [99] was slain by Pierdolony Pierdolec [526].

GZ FOR HIM !!!

co ty pierdolisz durniu to przyjmijcie aryanow padli dzis z 5x btw po co wy gadacie z tymi burakami na tym forum ;d

Back