• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Map competition #10] Voting!

Who do you think that has made the best map?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenios

Senator
Reaction score
.~~~::|-[Voting thread]-|::~~~.
Of Mapping competition #10

Welcome again.
Now the time is over... The created pictures will be shown below here, but first let me refresh your memory a little. :p

The goal was to create a unique mapping piece that is somewhere on the "battle field" or have atleast something to do with it, like warriors fighting in a war against numerous of monsters that started ages ago and all over the lands there are settlements, troops, command centers huge walls, destroyed buildings, dead body's etc etc....

In this contest they could make atleast 3 pictures of an Battle field and if you want to know more about the contest (regarding the rules) then visit the sign-up thread which can be found here!

Rules for voting!

- Don't vote on yourself!

- Don't make multiple accounts to vote on yourself
- Don't advertise or a campaign to make people to vote on you!

Vote on the best picture you think that is a vote worth:

1 -
Flyde:

mrfity.png

2 - Chauz:

semttuloms5.png

3 - Seabitz:

1:

kd7bwg.jpg

2:

pot3s.jpg

3:

zthmxv.jpg

4 -
HolmaN:

1:

HolmaNcont1.jpg

2:

HolmaNcont2.jpg

3:

HolmaNcont3.jpg

Happy voting!

I voted for Flyde too. Because there are things missing in chauz's map which are in flyde's map however the magicwalls ruined it a little bit. :)

Well.. I like very much the chauz works, but this time Flyde got the point of battle field

Thanks for the ones who voted on me, and yea the magic walls ruined it abit :p

Chauz's map is beautiful but where are oponents? :p
Hmm... My vote goes for Flyde :)

Ops voted wrong thought Flyde had 2 pics for some reason... my vote were suppose to go to Chauz but the 2 first are definately the coolest...

Like Seabitz the most but they dont really fit into the contest...

I voted for flyde, but i didnt like the magic walls..

Chauz map was kinda empty in some way.

I voted for Chauz because, I mean his map is amazing tho I dont really think its a battle field.

But theres awesome ideas in that picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back