• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Map competition #12] Tropical spot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenios

Senator
Reaction score
.~~~::|-[Hello young mappers!]-|::~~~.

Welcome! This is the next mapping competition where you can join and win the honour!

or if anyone knows a good price I would glad to hear it.

This is the 12th map contest! The previous map contest is over and it's time to do a another one so here it goes!​

If you came here to particapate this mapping competition and always wanted to join one to compare your skills with other mappers? then it's time that you sign-up in this thread. It doesn't matter if you're new or a beginner to this, since everyone should make a start somewhere and always have a chance to win when you do your best!​

Now I want to tell you some things (regarding information & rules) that you need to know before you can join, please read this carefuly!

______.....l|l.....______

General Competition Information:

The theme for this contest is ...... Tropical Spot!

You can think of a city where you can lay down on the beach under the hot sun and get a cold drink at the bar. If you want to go to the more nature side then you can do something with a tropical rain forest where dangerous monsters are watching you. ;) This is just to get a idea how it could be but it's always nice if you come up with something new, as long it has something to do with a Tropical Spot! ;)

Max pictures: 3

Time: 1 week

Max contestants: 10

{Contestants:}

1. Flyde (done)
2. Akor shel (disqualified)
3. Doom Drummer (done)
4. Peroxide (done)
5. Sherlok (done)
6. Honeoye (done)
7. Benkeb (done)
8. RaikouNl (done)
9. Weedman 420 (done)

Rules you have to obey:
(Can be changed at any time)

- Only 3 or less pictures can be send to me (Xenios)!
- Manipulating the picture e.g. photoshoping is not allowed except for a 1x Pixel stroke and a name!
- All sprites of the newest clients can be used!
- However custom sprites aren't allowed!

- Don't advertise or a campaign to make people to vote on you!

- Only serious inputs are accepted!

A violation of any of these rules stated above will result in a immediately disqualification!

All what I can say now is have fun! :D
And I hope you find your best challenge to map against!

Last edited:
i WONT be joining this one "/ not my thing...

And those sun bathing chairs and umbrellas are the most stupid thing cipsoft ever put the the game (I hope).... when was the last time you saw a warrior take of his armor and put down his sword... and then sit down on the beach with a ice cream in his hand etc... ( i know nobody living saw one but you get the point)

Glad to see he picked the almost same theme I suggested, good luck contestants!

i WONT be joining this one "/ not my thing...

And those sun bathing chairs and umbrellas are the most stupid thing cipsoft ever put the the game (I hope).... when was the last time you saw a warrior take of his armor and put down his sword... and then sit down on the beach with a ice cream in his hand etc... ( i know nobody living saw one but you get the point)

I did, yeah. Last week I saw Lord'Paulistinha withdraw his Emerald Sword and start to sun bathe, it was pretty amusing seeing though he was naked.

I want to join this one.

Can you sign me up Xenios?

Thank You,

i ish dones alredy :)
Thanks for signing me up Xenois :p
gogo akor !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back