• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Map competition #12] Voting!

Which member did made the best picture(s)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenios

Senator
Reaction score
.~~~::|-[Voting thread]-|::~~~.
Of Mapping competition #12 (Tropical spot)

Welcome again.
Now the time is over... The created pictures will be shown below here, but first let me refresh your memory a little. :p

The goal was to make a place that is something like a tropical spot. You can think of a city where you can lay down on the beach under the hot sun and get a cold drink at the bar. If you want to go to the more nature side then you can do something with a tropical rain forest where dangerous monsters are watching you. ;) This is just to get a idea how it could be.

In this contest they could make at least 3 pictures of an Tropical spot and if you want to know more about the contest (regarding the rules) then visit the sign-up thread which can be found here!

Rules for voting!

- Don't vote on yourself!

- Don't make multiple accounts to vote on yourself
- Don't advertise or a campaign to make people to vote on you!

Vote on the best picture you think that is a vote worth:

1 -
Flyde:

2vu0nzl.png

2 -
Doom Drummer

MapOverView.png

TheTropicsBar.png

TheAlbertaionWaterfall.png

3 -
Peroxide

2m29cmv.jpg

125mkx5.jpg

4 -
Sherlok

ed9y4od0mp0j4cn4kmjl.png

0etmax9iwql80gp2nh.png

5 -
Honeoye

yhy.PNG

6 -
Benkeb

evb400.jpg

16j2b75.jpg

7 -
RaikouNl

compi1.JPG

compi2.JPG

compi3.JPG

8 -
Weedman 420

14b7s7p.jpg

Happy voting!

Last edited:
weedman i love your way to make the pic look so detailed without being spammed :D

emm.

Honeoye:
Is very beatiful the map and very creative (good use of the items :D)

Sherlock, Like how you use the cave.

Honestly, i think everyone did a really nice job on this competition.

Just a few comments.

first ty to my supporters

I like Flyde's hut idea with the ramp roof

Doom u used too many umbrellas i think but it's still a good work

Peroxide, i think you should have made more land, or more trees than grass on ground floor at least

Sherlock, nice entry m8, but i think that you should have done a bit more work on the surrounding mountain, the pathway is cool, but restricted.

Honeoye, i think you have a little too much beach, makes the trees look somewhat strange being so compact like that by the mountain, but some nice ideas i.e.- people laying on towels, another good hut(don't like the grass and flowers on roof) Good work.

As for Benkeb i really like the 2nd pic man, the first one i don't dig as much, but some very good ideas as well. only problem i saw was overuse of some plants. Good Job.

RaikouNl i think your entry is good as well, but just like benkeb too many of the same plant all over the place, mix it up with all the different plants that you have. ^^

Anyways Great Work everyone, but my vote goes to Sherlock as well.

Honeoye :>

@Berzerky
who's this lady in your sig? :D

First I'd like to say thank you for a good competition! Everyone did a really great work :)

My top three favourites is Sherlok, Honeoye and Weedman420. I would have voted on all three of you, but in the end there can only be one unfortunately :/

...Congratulations Sherlok you got my vote! Your map looks a bit restricted as Weedman420 mentioned, but in some way I find it very attractive.

P.s. Thanks for you comment Weedman420 :) And btw have u posted that or a similar picture somewhere else because I can almost swear I've seen it before :eek:

Last edited:
Honeoye is got some pretty nice creativity,and Sherlock has a nice entrance way!

Honeoye got my vote

and i got pawned..

@ Benkeb - iv'e posted a pic that shows a very small amount of the area in that pic, but it's all pretty much brand new shit

@ Flyde - even if you didn't come up with the idea m8, you used it nicely, probably more nicely than the creator (idk the creator).

Last but not least I wanna c Misa Campo's ( . )( . )'s

:D (dunno if i can say tits on here xD might be some youngins)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back