• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Map competition #13] Voting!

Who has made the best map?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenios

Senator
Reaction score
.~~~::|-[Voting thread]-|::~~~.
Of Mapping competition #13 (Volcano)

Welcome again.
Now the time is over... The created pictures will be shown below here, but first let me refresh your memory a little. :p

Here we are again and with this time people had to create a volcano. It at least needed lava, fire and mountains that looks like a volcano. They made some nice pictures and here you can see them. ;)

In this contest they could make at least 3 pictures of an Volcano and if you want to know more about the contest (regarding the rules) then visit the sign-up thread which can be found here!

Rules for voting!

- Don't vote on yourself!

- Don't make multiple accounts to vote on yourself
- Don't advertise or a campaign to make people to vote on you!

Vote on the best picture you think that is a vote worth:

1 -
Sherlok

http://www9.speedy*****malware.localhost/data/175159751/13768600/77020710/hall3.png

3lgpmqsdkzywuw54uqwv.png

a3xyfv6opf15r8qkae1.png

2 -
Hellrage

919-hellrage-picture-1.jpg

920-hellrage-picture-2.jpg

921-hellrage-picture-3.jpg

3 -
Hermes

volcanojp1.png

4 -
Chito

1418w46.png

5 -
Ryuuke

volcanocontestsp5.jpg

6 -
Chaotical

volcano.jpg

7 -
Xadrian

2rza09e8l9gsow9xe2b.png

Happy voting!

I like Ryuuke and Sherlok, don't know who to vote for. :confused:

*EDIT* - Nvm, made up my mind, :p.

Jo3

Xadrian.
But, I'm not sure that a volcano looks like that inside? :blink:

Xadrians got my vote :D

Looks like something off Gears of War =]

Can't vote for yourself :p, so my vote goes to chito. He's got the most realistic usage of volcano. Xadrian's one was made exactly just for a good view. 5% realistic. These anvils are completely unreachable, and they sucks as decoration. ALOT of mapping mistakes, wrong items in wrong places.
BIG NC!
The best mappers in the forum haven't participated, just newbies. This is also NC..

Last edited:
We were said to make a volcano and when hellrage asked about the inside or the outside of it, u said the first pic (outside)
Unfair competition, bb

Ryuuke. He used nice colors with caution, and not made a Dálmatas Map like Xadrian.

jagshemash

Actually Berzerky I don't think you would make something better and you should stop flaming since on a competition between me and you the only chance you have to win is that you got more friends here and you will start the asslicking.

Sherlock, ryuuke, and Xadrian have the best entries in my opinion, i like hellrages creativity as well

Xadrian has probably the most creative, but i don't think it's really a volcano, ryuuke gets my vote.

Ryuuke

Xadrian's map is very creative, but, isen't a volcano :s

I dislike this competition. The volcano must have to be as realistic as it can.

Quote from Xenios post.
Yes a volcano, you will need to make it so realistic as possible. Use at least lava, fire and mountains.

I can also use as many as tibia sprites have cool look items, and so I might think that I am pr0? Bah, I'm sure that some people on this forum can't even read.

Now it's BIG no comment.

Xenios has written to make realistic volcano, not filled with tons of items...

@Berzerky/Chaotical and others
OMG, some people can make really good map, but some don't. Not everyone has born to be a mapper.

Face it.
Xadrian made the best Mapping and Picture.
1 thing many people looks at, is the Quality of the picture.
The quality makes it look more like "More Detailed". Think of that next time, and save the Picture in PNG, I always do that.

And don't zoom out so the picture gets less good quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back