• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Map competition #14] Voting!

Who is the true winner?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the Votes =)

I voted or on Neon, or on Nipronz :), and I'm not going to say on which exactly. Although Nipronz work is more elvish than Neon, but Neon's one is bigger and hm, wider.

Niproz got that from chauz so i vote for neon
I got what from chau...?
Don't talk about stuff you have no idea about you noob

edit:
Looks like chau voted on me, why would he vote on me if I got it from him?

@up
you voted on size? excuse me but that's really dumb imho.

Last edited:
I voted or on Neon, or on Nipronz :), and I'm not going to say on which exactly. Although Nipronz work is more elvish than Neon, but Neon's one is bigger and hm, wider.

hehe, you know you can just push the "View Poll results" and you can see who you voted on :D

Btw Thanks for the votes =)

Pro warbringer for god sake it looks like 7.5 map xD

I'm between neon and nipronz :p
hummm, neon ;)

I will let this thread open for a few days more, because the votes are almost equal.

As my home I would choose Nipronz place \m/
Neon, sorry, but you completely suck this time. Only thing that I could rate in your mapping was, though already old trick, ramp-roof. I don't want to know how you got more than 10-20 votes, because this doesn't fit ANY elves from fantasy :x

Neon, sorry, but you completely suck this time. Only thing that I could rate in your mapping was, though already old trick, ramp-roof. I don't want to know how you got more than 10-20 votes, because this doesn't fit ANY elves from fantasy :x
Finally someone that actually realized the theme :thumbup:

Tommorow 18:00 PM is the last chance to vote.

If you haven't vote yet then do it now until it's too late!

Thanks, but you really think my mapping "SUCKS"?
Well thank you Mr Wannabe

Congratulations to Neon for winning this exciting competition with Nipronz. :)

Hall of fame has been edited.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back