• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Map competition #15] Voting!

Who do you think that has made the best map?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenios

Senator
Reaction score
.~~~::|-[Voting thread]-|::~~~.
Of Mapping competition #15 (Free theme)

Welcome again.
Now the time is over... The created pictures will be shown below here, but first let me refresh your memory a little. :p

This is a free theme which means people can choose their own theme, idea's, style etc. So you can not choose on people who followed the theme since there ain't no theme. :p

In this contest they could make at least 3 pictures of a place at their choice and if you want to know more about the contest (regarding the rules) then visit the sign-up thread which can be found here!

Rules for voting!

- Don't vote on yourself!

- Don't make multiple accounts to vote on yourself
- Don't advertise or a campaign to make people to vote on you!

Vote on the best picture you think that is a vote worth:

1 - Neon

33k7nyh.jpg

6gz9g8.png

2 -
RaikouNL

Comp1.JPG

Comp2.JPG

3 -
Flyde

2my2r9u.png

4 -
Merchant

wh07py.jpg

12549p3.jpg

spkfwg.jpg

5 - Sherlok

126fts8.png

21j6ava.png

6 -
Xadrian

natureyq6.png

7 -
Macedoon

1-2.png

2-2.png

8 - Sharp

24q7hwk.jpg

9 - Weedman 420

314wb2r.jpg

mv2czo.jpg

25jfg4k.jpg

10 - erp0t

zrzut_ekranu1.png

zrzut_ekranu2.png

zrzut_ekranu3.png

11 - Pro Warbringer

2jd3uis.jpg

2ro2dzq.jpg

k0hf8x.jpg

Happy voting!

Voted Merchant. Go IceTear!

Xadrian is nice tho, but i think he copies chauz.

It was hard...

For me, this was between Neon, Merchant or Xadrian. :)

But I voted Xadrian, it looks very creative.

NEON ROX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
but still flyde got my vote
I <3 YOU NEON!!!!!1

Last edited:
some really nice entrys everyone,only thing i object to is Xadrian kinda ripped my trees..and hes posted that exact same thing before, without the trees, that i feel he ripped from previous threads, weak hes gettin votes for that shit i thinks.

xadrian overspammed the shit out of the map just like chauz, merchant gets my vote ;)

I think the best work is Xadrian work, beacause Neon is manipulating screen for example tibia clienta border and shadow.So, I vote for Xad~~

Merchant and Neon had the best piece of map because both was simple. But I vote for Neon.

i was choosing between xadrian and neon but chose neon so now neon is in the lead :p

Neon \.0./

Xadrian is nice, but I think is a bit overdelailed ;>

Xadrian copied the chuaz style and he mixed more other styles but its looks realy nice. I choose him.

A Neons work is to simply and not atractive.

I think the best work is Xadrian work, beacause Neon is manipulating screen for example tibia clienta border and shadow.So, I vote for Xad~~

Manipulating the picture?
wtf are you talking about, I just took the screenshot ingame and posted it to Xenios -.-

Voted for Neon because I've already seen Xadrian's mapping :S I mean that pic :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back