• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Map competition #16] Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenios

Senator
Reaction score
.~~~::|-[Hello young mappers!]-|::~~~.

Welcome! This is the next mapping competition where you can join and win the honour!

or if anyone knows a good price I would glad to hear it.

This is the 16th map contest! The previous map contest is almost over and it's time to do a another one so here it goes!​

If you came here to particapate this mapping competition and always wanted to join one to compare your skills with other mappers? then it's time that you sign-up in this thread. It doesn't matter if you're new or a beginner to mapping, since everyone should make a start somewhere and always have a chance to win when you do your best!​

Now I want to tell you some things (regarding information & rules) that you need to know before you can join, please read this carefuly!

______.....l|l.....______

General Competition Information:

The theme for this contest is ...... Christmas.
You all know Christmas trees, Santa Claus, reindeers, etc you can use it in your mapping pictures. You will need to give the "Christmas feeling" but yet creative and originally
.​

Max pictures: 3

Time: 1 week

Max contestants: 15

{Contestants:}

1. Neon (done)
2. Chauz (done)

3. ZoOorO (done)
4. Xadrian

5. Merchant
7. Fetus (done)
8. Pro Warbringer
9. Apollo

Rules you have to obey:
(Can be changed at any time)

- Only 3 or less pictures can be send to me (Xenios)!
- Manipulating the picture e.g. photoshoping is not allowed except for a 1x Pixel stroke and a name!
- All sprites of the newest clients can be used!
- However custom sprites aren't allowed!
- Don't advertise or a campaign to make people to vote on you!
- Only serious inputs are accepted!

A violation of any of these rules stated above will result in a immediately disqualification!

All what I can say now is Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Last edited:
Let me join and I'll finish something for you.. <Smiles>
Even thought I'm not going to win as well.

im in ;)

...if i can be with my post count of 11

Can it be anything x-mas related?

Last edited:
Elf's of Santa, Santa Claus, Christmas tree, snow/ice, reindeer's of Santa, presents etc. ;)

End of registering. Xadrian, Merchant, Pro Warbringer, Apollo have been disqualified for not sending any pictures.

A vote thread will be created as soon as possible.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back