• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Map competition #17] Voting!

Your votes goes tooo....

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenios

Senator
Reaction score
.~~~::|-[Voting thread]-|::~~~.
Of Mapping competition #17 (Underwater)

Welcome again.
Now the time is over... The created pictures will be shown below here, but first let me refresh your memory a little. :p

Deep.. under the sea lives many water creatures. Old ancient temples surrounded with plants and rocks are builded by the most feared monsters of the sea, with overwhelming magical and physic power it results in a domination of the sea. It's up to you to make a such place. If you're creative enough and keep to the things I've said it won't be a problem for you.
;)

In this contest they could make at least 3 pictures of a place at their choice and if you want to know more about the contest (regarding the rules) then visit the sign-up thread which can be found here!

Rules for voting!

- Don't vote on yourself!
- Don't make multiple accounts to vote on yourself
- Don't advertise or a campaign to make people to vote on you!

Please keep in mind that I'm reviewing all the pictures that has been send to me and the ratings are based on the facts I see in my eyes! So you may not agree what I say.

Mc-Pedro:

Theme

5/10
It might be a place surrounded by rocks but it's not a kind type place for a temple and I won't call that a dangerous place that is feared by people so your score on this is pretty low.

Originality

5/10
It isn't much special nor really new or something.

Creativity

5.8/10
Well the first thing I saw when I reviewing your map is the sea water you made underwater it's impossible to be there, then I went looking at the order you used the stones it isn't good either, it's a bit spam of stones. So use less of those stone rubble and put some water plants to.

Playability

10/10
There's nothing wrong, nothing blocking the way by mistakes.

Total score: 25.8 points

Sharp:

Theme

8/10

You have have followed the theme right and so the score gets better though I don't see really a temple.

Originality

7/10

Not a really place that I would say "unique" but yet I haven't seen this kind of mapping much before.

Creativity

6.7/10
I don't get why you have made a waterfall in a underwater place, though your second picture is much better but there are missing mountain borders which makes it less attractive.

Playability

10/10
There's nothing wrong, nothing blocking the way by mistakes.

Total score: 31.7 points

Ryuuke:

Theme

9/10

You have followed the small story and made a cool dangerous place of it where evil monsters could be. Your score on this one is the best in my opinion

Originality

8/10
Also on this one you score pretty high. You have used the new 8.40 walls which is allowed it's makes it more better looking.

Creativity

8/10

You have used the new items wisely and therefore you have a 8 for it.
Not much to say about it except that it's good.

Playability

8/10

You can get there as the stone of the entrance at the north is blocking it and it's also quite narrow for playing.

Total score: 33
##############

I've decided to give the 7 votes to Ryuuke as he has earned the most points.

Now you can vote on the best picture you think that is a vote worth:

1-
Mc-Pedro

cmptoc6.jpg

2-
Sharp

2z841hi.jpg

14j42me.jpg

3-
Ryuuke

mappingcompetition17undzb6.png

Happy voting!

Last edited:
I'm looking for somebody that want to work with me that can review the pictures and give a honest and professional review.

Well, see Ryuuke as the winner. I guess, nothing to complain about >.<

Well, Neon took a several of ideas by Chauz. Such that black hole, so I won't vote for Neon.
My vote goes for Ryuuke.

What!? Why is everyone saying that? DID Chauz fucking buy a CopyRight of the god damn mapeditor? -.-

Umm, adding 8 points to Ryuuke, lol? That was something new.. Not fair?..

so you wont vote for neon cause of a black hole wich chau used in a total different way? ryuuke got my vote though, wich i kind of regret. looks good at first sight but look closer and youll notice why i regret it

Umm, adding 8 points to Ryuuke, lol? That was something new.. Not fair?..

Well if you wanted to complain it's too late you should have done it earlier.
Look at the sign-in thread for it.

Well the idea is that when a competition has started the people goes for the best looking picture and the most famous mapper, I wanted to give 8 points to the one that has the theme, originally, creativity etc If I only should give one point it won't make any difference.

And if most of the people still vote on something else he/she will win anyways since the majority is more then 8 votes.

So you add points to him because you like he's? .. Okay, so your votes goes for 8 points, and ofcourse everyone votes for him if he already have alot of points.. I haven't mapped for a year now so I wont join anything.. This is the suckiest map competition you've made this far Xenios.. lol, adding points. Ye-sure..

I must say it's so fuxing stupid to do it, you didnt do it in any other?

neon and ryuuke were my choices but since only one can win i vote for ryuuke :d

Changing the system, giving everyone votes.

This is what I mean:

Neon has a score of 31,8 points. 31,8/4 = 7,95 will be 8 votes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back