• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Map competition #19] Vote!

Who do you think made the best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenios

Senator
Reaction score
.~~~::|-[Voting thread]-|::~~~.
Of Mapping competition #19 (Swamp)

Welcome again.
Now the time is over... The created pictures will be shown below here, but first let me refresh your memory a little. :p

Swamp!...

The map should be based on the story shown below!

I got this strange feeling going trough the passage, it's so dark in this cave and there's a strange smell in the air, I can taste it.
At the end of the passage I find myself at some strange building, or atleast signs of one. I look back and see pillars by the side of the passage i went trough,
there's some strange sigil, or maybe a more accurate description would be a sort of marking at a wall like of thing.
There is polluted water pouring at the east side of the building, and signs of mountains.

In this contest they could make at least 3 pictures of a place at their choice and if you want to know more about the contest (regarding the rules) then visit the sign-up thread which can be found here!

Rules for voting!

- Don't vote on yourself!
- Don't make multiple accounts to vote on yourself
- Don't advertise or a campaign to make people to vote on you!

Now you can vote on the best picture you think that is a vote worth:

1. Loveinabottle

125t0td.png

Rockydog

105brih.jpg

3. Sharp

As I stumbled through the swamp, I saw a dark house, and a very strange smell, similar to the smell of sulphur, I believe it came from the Comet just up ahead

208bnt0.jpg

mj7s06.jpg

4. Neon

2ius40h.png

Happy voting!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sharp, I like the story and you have made very good progress since your first mapping :thumbup:

Looking on Neon's submission my panty got wet :blush:

Write down Neon's name on the last picture, :)
Loveinabottle or neon's work I can't choose :S

Neon will win this competition. He already did it 184390493028749283492384792837498237498237498237 times :p

im not happy with mine. neither was neon when he sent in his first. but he got to remake his...

anyway neon mixed nice colors and its a cute piece ^^

@Looking on Neon's submission my panty got wet :blush:

this is just pathetic, asslick at 5 stars _/

Last edited:
im not happy with mine. neither was neon when he sent in his first. but he got to remake his...

anyway neon mixed nice colors and its a cute piece ^^

@Looking on Neon's submission my panty got wet :blush:

this is just pathetic, asslick at 5 stars _/

You shall not speak about asslicking...

ont:
I vote for sharp, looked good!

And oh Xenios disqualify neon,
- Manipulating the picture e.g. photoshoping is not allowed except for a 1x Pixel stroke and a name!
he got 2 px ;)

No, because it's allowed but you may not edit sprites with photoshop or something like that way.

Lol, ZoOorO, I just made 1 black stripe and 1 white stripe >.< whats the deal...

My Vote goes to Sharp, because it was a really nice idea he came up with there, and it could've been a realistic explanation too.
At all: As I said to POOF the other day, You are already in the lead, and My goal is to score 2 ^^

haha, here was my first picture, before I made a new one :)
Kinda offtopic...(thats why I made new)

2m83zh0.png

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back