• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Map competition #20] Free theme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenios

Senator
Reaction score
.~~~::|-[Hello young mappers!]-|::~~~.
Mapping competition #20 (Free theme)

Welcome! This is the next mapping competition where you can join and win the honour!
or if anyone knows a good price I would glad to hear it.

This is the 20th map contest! The previous map contest is almost over and it's time to do a another one so here it goes! Since anyone can join and make a chance I want to have you in this contest aswell!

Now I want to tell you some things (regarding information & rules) that you need to know before you can join, please read this carefuly!

______.....l|l.....______
General Competition Information:

The theme for this competition is ...... Free theme.

This is a free theme competition, meaning you can map what ever you want to show your creativity and your skills.

Max pictures: 3

Date: 1 week - 22/3/09 at 8:00 pm

Max contestants: 15

{Contestants:}

1. frisse123
2. RunarM
3. Kelmo (done)
4. Xadrian (done)
5. Zisly (done)
6. Rockydog (done)
7. Jeeppee
8. Sargeras
9. Varino
10. Flea
11. Chauz

Rules you have to obey:
(Can be changed at any time)

- Only 3 or less pictures can be send to me (Xenios)!
- Manipulating the picture e.g. photoshoping is not allowed except for a 1x Pixel stroke and a name!
- All sprites of the newest clients can be used!
- However custom sprites aren't allowed!
- Don't advertise or a campaign to make people to vote on you!
- Only serious inputs are accepted!

A violation of any of these rules stated above will result in a immediately disqualification!

All what I can say now is have fun! :D

And I hope you find your best challenge to map against!

Regards,
Loveinabottle & Xenios

Last edited:
Xadrian, you left the other Mapping Contest...without reason?

Hmmm.. I will give you a last chance so you're warned. But if I see somebody that is in the competition and didn't sent me a picture before the deadline. He or she will be on a black list and may not enter the next competition.

You can cancel within 24 hours, if not then you will be on the black list like I told.

Last edited:
I will join, won't win but always fun to compete :p

Count me in please :) I want a new chance, because the swamp competition wasn't really my thing... 1 vote xD

Varino is a really great mapper.

competitions are for unique pieces, not something wich has been done 5000000 times over, not only that its repetitive, its also shit
He maps better than you, you are complaining on everyone you have to know that you aren't better than them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back