• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Map competition #22] Vote!

Who's map is the best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenios

Senator
Reaction score
.~~~::|-[Voting thread]-|::~~~.
Of Mapping competition #22 (The sacred cavern)

Welcome again.
Now the time is over... The created pictures will be shown below here, but first let me refresh your memory a little. :p

The sacred cavern!...

Deep under the tons of earth, located in the middle of the holy land lies a cave named The sacred cavern! Once used by old druids for important and special meetings long time ago, but then left for ages due a evil curse made by a mysterious monster which killed almost every druid that have been there. Nobody knows exactly what it is or where it came from or what the real purposes of it are, but rumours says it came straight from Hell. This enemy has taken the cavern
and this incredible strong beast has no limits and will kill anybody instantly that is entering it. Curious explorers had tried to find this cave, but actually nobody succeeded to find the entrance of this cave anymore. Nowdays a couple of people say that it is sleeping for eternity, but few others says it is preparing a huge war with his followers against the elimination of the humanity! It was their task to use their creativity and make a awesome mapping piece!

In this contest they could make at least 3 pictures of a place at their choice and if you want to know more about the contest (regarding the rules) then visit the sign-up thread which can be found here!

Rules for voting!

- Don't vote on yourself!
- Don't make multiple accounts to vote on yourself
- Don't advertise or a campaign to make people to vote on you!

Now you can vote on the best picture you think that is a vote worth:

1. Salbuz5633

sacredcave2.jpg

sacredcave1.jpg

2. Rufo

1.png

2.png

3.png

Happy voting!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just finished the entrance of the cave im uploading it atm :/! I had alot of homework to do !

Loveinabottles map is definately the best mapped one, BUT it has nothing to do with the assignment whatsoever, at least not in my opinion, it's just random swamp.Vote to rufo

"Deep under the tons of earth, located in the middle of the holy land lies a cave named The sacred cavern! Once used by old druids for important and special meetings long time ago, but then left for ages due a evil curse made by a mysterious monster which killed almost every druid that have been there. Nobody knows exactly what it is or where it came from or what the real purposes of it are, but rumours says it came straight from Hell. This enemy has taken the cavern
and this incredible strong beast has no limits and will kill anybody instantly that is entering it. Curious explorers had tried to find this cave, but actually nobody succeeded to find the entrance of this cave anymore. Nowdays a couple of people say that it is sleeping for eternity, but few others says it is preparing a huge war with his followers against the elimination of the humanity"

Loveinabottle didnt respect that, why dont you earse him? seems he dont understand how this work...

loveinabottle was removed from the competition because of own request.

Well, Salbuz5633 has my vote :)

Last edited:
rufo
he went the long way and made more than 3 pics >.<
but badly detail imo :( never the less voted for rufo so who cares xD

I can see almost all the people that voted for Salbuz5633 got:

0 post
0 blog entries
no recent activity
and 1 visit of his profile (MINE)

Huh? o_O

EDIT:
Look at this

Member: Arcade
General Information
Last Activity: Today 00:11
Referrals: 0
Xenera OT
Mini Statistics

Total Posts
Argano Scripter
ini Statistics

Total Posts
Blog Entries
bitChu
Mini Statistics

Total Posts
Blog Entries
DanielChiv1
Mini Statistics

Total Posts
Blog Entries
THIS ARE SOME OF THEY, ALMOST ALL JOINED BETWEEN MAY 22 / MAY 24

Last edited:
Yeeah... That guy had account in OTFusion but was banned cause he cheated.
He always made those shit account. Get that Salbuz out of this competition

Salbuz5633 has been disqualified for cheating with his second accounts and therefore Rufo will automaticly win this competition. Rufo has taken a place in the hall of fame!

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back