• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Map competition #9] Magical area's

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Exprip and Seabtiz, sup? :w00t: :D, just playing with you ;>

O sorry, hadn't much time so I did it too fast but I changed it now.

You're implying I am SUPPOSED TO READ WHAT OTHERS SAID? Now that's something I didn't expect from you.

Just start the god damn Contest...

No, everyone got the time until friday.

The contestants that need to finish their map are:

4 - Seabitz
8 - Manasseh
9 - Sharp

Last edited:
My computer crashed yesterday. I lost all my datas including all my maps. I'm not able to submit any previous nor new work, because I'm computerless at the very moment and reinstalling it. I could be happy if I get it running till friday again. I'm really sorry to announce, but I have to withdraw. Belive me I highly dislike doing so.

Incase you think how I'm just writing - I'm at work and don't really have anything to do, so I surf the internet.

I can partly go on the laptop of my sister, yet only if she's not on it herself. Which is apprently is alot.

To bad :/.

The rest of the contestants, GET DONE! :D

From now on people will not be able to sign-up anymore.

I also want to remind you that tommorow (6:00 PM) is the last day to submit your pictures, so hury up a little!

Contestants that need to finish their map are:

4 - Seabitz

8 - Manasseh
9 - Sharp

Lol^^ I was done the first day XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back